What's new

Source code released of Project64 1.6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How stupid do you gotta be to bold the first part "Well, a big thumbs up to mudlord" and then pretend the second half didn't exist "as long as he had permission to do this"? That would kinda kill your whole argument.

Last edited:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
How stupid do you gotta be to bold the first part "Well, a big thumbs up to mudlord" and then pretend the second half didn't exist as long as he had permission to do this? That would kinda kill your whole argument.

A zombie argument is still better than your arguments. :p

Last edited:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
He leakes everything he's trusted with and you have the nerve to bitch at me for pointing it out? You're yet another fool on these forums.

For the last two years your post have had to do with the PJ64 source and you now have the nerve to bash Mudlord for leaking it.
You sir are a nut case and are only a step away from making just as much sense as a doorknob.

Last edited:
For the last two years your post have had to do with the PJ64 source and you now have the nerve to bash Mudlord for leaking.
You sir are a nut case and are only a step away from making just as much sense as a doorknob.

Do you know the difference between right and wrong? Wanting the source and having the source leaked without the owners approval are two very different things.

Last edited:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Do you know the difference between right and wrong? Wanting the source and having the source leaked without the owners approval are two very different things.

Have any of the developers objected if so way have they not locked this thread yet; they are all emutalk mods and admins.

My question to you is this 2 months ago you could careless how the code was released; so why are you so concerned now?
Leaked or released the code is out, so what do you want???

Last edited:
Zilmar hasn't been here in almost a year and Jabo hasn't logged in for almost 5 months. Does that tell you that they're fine with things or that they have no idea about what's going on?

Last edited:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Zilmar hasn't been here in almost a year and Jabo hasn't logged in for almost 5 months. Does that tell you that they're fine with things or that they have no idea about what's going on?

Does that tell you otherwise?

If zil or jab were giving a damn we would probably already know, but as long as there's no sort of input regarding the matter from them everyone is in the dark. In the end you're just bitching for the sake of bitching just because you jumped into conclusions by whatever kind of assumptions you made... not to mention that your opinion changes faster than light-speed anyway.

Apart from all this I have to admit that this particular thread offers the sort of entertainment I haven't experienced for quite some years in here... too bad that guys like Trotterwatch and Vamp are missing it. :(

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Mudlord did not just walk into Jabo's house and steal the source. The Devteam must have released to him somehow, everyone here knows that he is not on the devteam.
Therefore the fault can't fall on Mudlord as the source was under lock and key, or was it?
A old saying comes to mind; "Don't shoot the messenger".

Does that tell you otherwise?

If zil or jab were giving a damn we would probably already know, but as long as there's no sort of input regarding the matter from them everyone is in the dark. In the end you're just bitching for the sake of bitching just because you jumped into conclusions by whatever kind of assumptions you made... not to mention that your opinion changes faster than light-speed anyway.

Apart from all this I have to admit that this particular thread offers the sort of entertainment I haven't experienced for quite some years in here... too bad that guys like Trotterwatch and Vamp are missing it. :(

Amen to that.

Well i'm tired of watching SS run around in circles, I could have used all this time to learn C++ and compiled pj64 release of mine own. :bye3:

Last edited:
If zil or jab were giving a damn we would probably already know

How would we know? They_haven't_connected_to_the_forum

as long as there's no sort of input regarding the matter from them everyone is in the dark

Again, they haven't connected to the forum. Best judgment tells you that if you realize that the source is leaked, you just close it yourself.

In the end you're just bitching for the sake of bitching just because you jumped into conclusions by whatever kind of assumptions you made...

I made the assumption that he leaked the source, then setup a github where people can work on that source and then randomly decided to delete it and leave those who were working on it without warning. That kinda thing tends to piss people off.

not to mention that your opinion changes faster than light-speed anyway

Nothing has changed, you just like to misquote.

Are you guys like 12 years-old or something?

Last edited:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Well i'm tired of watching SS run around in circles, I could have used all this time to learn C++ and compiled pj64 release of mine own. :bye3:

You have to admit that it's entertaining. I mean, how often do we have to deal with this kind of stuff? I can't remember when was the last time it happened. :p

Last edited:
I like you guys. You frown on guys downloading illegal game files, but when it comes to talking about, releasing and using leaked emulator source that was created by two guys you're supposed to be friends with, you're fine with it. :happy: :bye3:

Last edited:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
You have to admit that it's entertaining. I mean, how often do we have to deal with this kind of stuff? I can't remember when was the last time it happened. :p

It is fun is it not?

@ [StarScream]
Who is to say that the Source is leaked?
If it was Leaked, it was Leaked by The DevTeam (I.E. Jabo Smith etc...) as they are the only ones that had the source.
Mudlord was never on the DevTeam He is not even on the Alpha team, so tell me how the hell could he be responsible for leaking the source you have been asking years about.
If The DevTeam gave Mudlord the Source then they must have anticipated it's release.

Last edited:
I don't feel like going in circles anymore either. If you have anything else for me, I'm sure you could find the answers in whatever I've posted so far. So I leave you with this --> :bye3:

:sleeping:

F

Fanatic 64

I want to join this too!:

As for wherever it is OK to have the source code of Project64, I'll simply say that the license basically says that it is OK to distribute the source code, and the authors haven't put any objection against it, so I don't see why it would be against the copyright holders (Jabo, Zilmar and maybe the rest of the development team) to do this.

mrmudlord

How would we know? They_haven't_connected_to_the_forum
I made the assumption that he leaked the source, then setup a github where people can work on that source and then randomly decided to delete it and leave those who were working on it without warning. That kinda thing tends to piss people off.

Can't blame me if git is fundamentally flawed...

mrmudlord

The guy ruins everything he touches. He acts crazy, gets banned from everywhere, leaks PJ64 1.7, then leaks the source and no one has anything negative to say about it? That's ridiculous. What else does he need to do, burn down the server the forum is running on?

Obviously...?

Status
Not open for further replies.