What's new

Snes emulation

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Clements said:
Another game affected is Super Bomberman 3 at the victory screen. In Zsnes it's not filtered (2XSAI on, HRM7 disabled):

Actually, it is filtered, but the angles are REALLY weird and cause the 2xSaI engine to freak out.

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
the fast forward is something i wish i had for pj64.

btw, do any n64 emu's have that? sorry to be off topic, but it seems his question has been answered.

Clements

ZSNES WIP 04.24 has been released!

Removed King of Rally Hack it is no longer needed (Pagefault)
Better interleaved detection (Pagefault)

ipher has relocated to:

http://ipher.znes.org/zsnes/

Edit: Warning: My initial tests show it to be a bit buggy (cannot change video mode with GUI)

Edit 2: You have to manually alter the CFG file to change video modes.

Edit 3: Found that the problem has spread to all my versions of ZSNES and after a system restore it hadn't changed. Now I can't change video modes in any version of ZSNES and even if I redownload them the problem persists.

Last edited:

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
so what exactly are you saying? Is it buggy or not, and how does it effect your system.

I think when you installed it, you probably wrote over the old application extentions that had to do with zsnes, so it transferred to the new ones.

Thirdly... Should i download it, or is it not that big of a release?

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Clements said:
ZSNES WIP 04.24 has been released!

ipher has relocated to:

http://ipher.znes.org/zsnes/

Edit: Warning: My initial tests show it to be a bit buggy (cannot change video mode with GUI)

Edit 2: You have to manually alter the CFG file to change video modes.

Edit 3: Found that the problem has spread to all my versions of ZSNES and after a system restore it hadn't changed. Now I can't change video modes in any version of ZSNES and even if I redownload them the problem persists.

I doubt that was caused by your Zsnes Wip, because Zsnes stores all its configuation locally... theres no way in hell it could affect another zsnes if its running in a seperate dir...

on that note delete zsnesw.cfg

and all settings are reverted to default.

Clements

Thanks, I can switch video modes with the GUI in 1.36 again :) I panic too much when things go wrong with my own computer!

Edit: And now the WIP works fine too! Great!

Last edited:

scotty

The Great One
ZSNES works fine, on many peoples computers, but mine. It appears that I am still stuck in the Void.
I might be speculating this, but perhaps Windows ME is why this is happening in the first place, cause it sucks. My brothers computer is not really as great as mine is, but yet he can run ZSNES perfectly.
Ill just have to be happy with the DOS version until ipher gets better compatibility with Windows ME

Somto

hey all please i need help...Each time i play an online snes game using zsnes, it keeps going out and sync and me and the other player end up doin different things....i'd be really glad if i can get help.....thanks you
Bye
PLEASE PM ME!!!!!!!!!!THANKS