What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

SM64 "Cel Shade" Texture Pack

OP
Kid A

Kid A

Nevermind
Hi, sorry for no updating but I´m studying and working on real life projects. Also i´m re-retexturing almost everything i did before. So, please be patience. I didn´t throw the project away :happy:

minkster

Oh thanks for the update, I'm glad to know that you are still working on the project and that you didn't abandone it. Keep up the good work!

Weatherton

Well, I thought I read about the Orkin plugin being used in Djipi's Cel Zelda Mod ... with 1964 and high-res textures....

OP
Kid A

Kid A

Nevermind
Ok, I´m back i´d been re re re re working my pack. Sorry once again. I think my textures are getting better. Bring me your opinions. I´ll try to make daily updates. Here r some screens.

RolodeX

Emulation addict
Hey, Kid A!

No offense but I really prefer the brighter colors you were using before... The difference was much more noticeable on your first screenshots, and I liked it that way... Obviously, it's only my opinion and the pack is yours so... But I really enjoy your work! Keep it up!

OP
Kid A

Kid A

Nevermind
RolodeX said:
Hey, Kid A!

No offense but I really prefer the brighter colors you were using before... The difference was much more noticeable on your first screenshots, and I liked it that way... Obviously, it's only my opinion and the pack is yours so... But I really enjoy your work! Keep it up!

Ok, but you have to think it look different in movement. I think my new textures looks better when you are playing. Not when you see a shot. :p ( i hope you understand me, i´m not really a good english writer )

RolodeX

Emulation addict
I understand you, yes!

Okay then, I'll have to wait for you to release a new version of the pack to be able to check it out... :paperbag: