What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

SM64 "Cel Shade" Texture Pack

MuhMuh

German EmuTalk Cow
Wow, looks great!
Are the clouds retextured too? It looks like thay are, but i'm not shure.

JuSt_BasIc

fantastic work orkin . the cel shading looks better than sly cooper lol. and the kid a is a very good one too but a different style ... i love your work

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
Orkin said:
Not quite complete, but...hmmm...

Oh and BTW, I'll post any further progress in this area in the Direct64 thread to reduce confusion, and help stay on topic...
:plain: Feck! That's sum guuuuud shit!

OP
Kid A

Kid A

Nevermind
Ok, it´s time for a release. Sorry for the delay. I´m a little short of time cause I am working in some real life proyects. Ok enjoy!!!

prankster959

This is incredible. My bro was like holy shit it's cartoon mario.

And Kid A this is some real quality work. Major propz, can't wait to see how you're gonna do other games.

Last edited:

_pm_

Pathetic Member
Kid A said:
Ok, it´s time for a release. Sorry for the delay. I´m a little short of time cause I am working in some real life proyects. Ok enjoy!!!
Excellent work!!!! Keep it up! :p

ToninhoFWi

Cool! I love this texture method. Is this a final release or you need complete more levels ?

BTW, thanks for your good job.

Mollymutt

New Whomp Texture

Cybertronic said:
It looks stunning, BUT

attachment.php

The band-aide shouldnt have any cracks on it, it isnt surgically grafted to the block is it?

You asked, and I agreed that it was'nt quite right, so I jumped in and made my very first texture. I think it isn't bad for a first effort. Go easy on me.
Here's a before and after.

minkster

So KidA...hows the project going? It seems this thread has gone dead...I hope you didn't quit on it because many liked this project alot. If you have any more progress we would all love to see it :bouncy:

[ROLO]

Your Boss
hey kid A what happened to you? are you leaving this project?

*venga boludo seguí trabajando

Last edited: