What's new

question about input in next release

crhylove

Banned
Nein!

Ich bin Juden! Kein deutsch! Ich kann es nicht haben!

lol...

Wirklich mein grosseltern sind Deutsch, Mein Grossvater war in der Luftwaffe! Wie leicht das ist wie ich bin so gut mit der n64 spielen, Deutsch hand und eugen co-ordination!

:devil:

yogaman

Banned
I'm so fucking mad.......that **** of a smiff goes around "hating the nemu-loving germans" ..... well, I'm not a german - but this shouldn't be tolerated!! What the hell does he think he is - Churchill ? ....and referring to the 2nd world war and crap .....man I just hate that guy :pissed: - I didn't like him before but now he's really getting unbearable!

grr.....sorry......for the off-topic post!! (acutally all the posts were off-topic ;))

Last edited:

Remote

/me yawns and remebers the old times when the internet did not exist, when kids played with branches instead of knives, leaves instead of grass and flower instead of cocaine...

Although WWII occured 50+ years earlier, the war and what happened should never be forgotten, it is a constant reminder of how smart an induvidial can be and how stupid a crowd can be. I am not saying that all germans were responsible for the terrible events taking place duing WWII, with the circumstanses taken into consideration it becomes clear that they had no choice, but if the English, with a lot of finacial help from the Americans, had not eliminated the german threat we would live in a cruel society where one human life is not worth more then a slice of bread...

And regarding the Nemu / German situation, of course germans should be proud over what they have accomplished but there is no need to shout it all over. And yogaman you should know that Churchill is way out of your league, atleast when it comes to debating, drinking and controlling countries...

Last edited:

Lemmy

Remote said:
...it is a constant reminder of how smart an induvidial can be and how stupid a crowd can be...

who is that smart individual you were talking about?

Lemmy said:

think 50 years ago, short dark haired facist? to be honest i think everyone knows WWII was a fuck up beyond all beleif, many innocent people lost their lives for both sides... but we're talkin emulation here... Lemmy AND LaC have given the whole world something brilliant in NEMU... and rejoice, theyre workin on another! :nemu:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
no, I think he was making a general point about human behaviour... like no one German could come up with a pretty complete plan to exterminate the Jews, but a group could, and did.

Well anyway, this is not very relevant to Nemu in any way I can see.

Remote

Lemmy said:

Well, I can see where you are going but I was not refering to one specific person, i.e Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, Augusto Pinochet, Benito Musolini, but to all of them. They led their countires into war with selfish purposes, greed?, concincing their people it was for a greater cause, their cause, greed?, After the Wall Street crash in the 30's millions of people lost all their assests, so greed is not the right word, but they followed the man who they believed could restore thier missory.

And eventhough Adolf Hitler was a evil man, who slaughtred millions of innocent people, he did accomplish good things. Germany has a great infrastructure, autobahn, due to his expansion plans. It shows what the right man at the right place can accomplish at the right time, eventhough this example is badly chosen since almost everything Adolf Hitler did was miles away from the line that separetes insane from sick.

Remote

Smiff said:
no, I think he was making a general point about human behaviour... like no one German could come up with a pretty complete plan to exterminate the Jews, but a group could, and did.

Well anyway, this is not very relevant to Nemu in any way I can see.

Exactly, no man with his mind intact could possibly come up with the idea to exterminate millions of people but if you take millions of individuals and team them up in a group, their induvidial beliefs are lost, and what earlier seemed unpossible, the extinction, becomes possible.

And this is not Nemu nor emulation releated, but it is still important not to forget.

Lemmy

I wonder why everytime I mention I am German people start talking about WW2 and/or Hitler.

Like if I said something about american's bad history. Like how they expelled the red indians...

Anyway - i don't think Hitler was a smart guy. When he knew he lost he still told his army to fight until the last man dies. Not very clever imo. And his tactics were also bad. He completely underestimated the size of russia, its winter and many other things.

He probably had some intelligent heads around him but he was stupid and sick.

And now please do us all a favour and stop talking about things that ended 50 years ago

Tesla-Guy

He mightn't be smart, but he had the gift of convincing people and seeming to be wise... remember he was a painter before ;)

Allnatural

Gamer123 said:
In Nemu 8.0 will the input plugin be NRage compatible? If not, is it the input plugin going to be a bit easier to configure, because I know with the current release its hard to configure my joystick because I have to figure out which button number is what, and I have to scroll down the long list of possible controls to get there. Just a suggestion in the future release.
Back to the original question...:lookaway: :colgate:

Ok Lemmy, you said that the next Nemu will not be zilmar spec (as stated on your site), but will the included input plugin be easier to configure? I must admit, selecting buttons from a drop-down list is cumbersome.:look:

No offense of course.:thumbsup:

crhylove

Banned
just HAVE to throw this in...

i didn't mean to start all kinds of ruckuss... and my grandfather WAS in the luftwaffe, but i think people should quit whining about WW2 already... it was fifty years ago!! who cares?!? and besides, whining for the jews and all, i mean, yeah, the third reich was an abomination, but the whole nation of isreal operates in a similar fashion TODAY. did u c the attack helicopter launching missiles into a school about a month ago? so GET OVER IT. already.

people don't kill people...
governments kill people.

jewish or german, nationalism is the real crime here.

rhy

hotshitu

Banned
Lemmy said:
I wonder why everytime I mention I am German people start talking about WW2 and/or Hitler.

Cause they're brainwashed? Try watching Fox News for half an hour in a row without getting sick and then tell me Americans (those who watch it anyway) aren't. No offense to all non-FoxNews-watching Americans, love your country => I am an Amerikaner. Hmm, pastry :)

hotshitu

Banned
Re: just HAVE to throw this in...

crhylove said:
i and my grandfather WAS in the luftwaffe,
yadda yadda
GET OVER IT. already.

rhy

So was mine.
Getting over it is not the point. What worries me is that people might actually forget what happened like the genocide of a million Armenians, or British concentration camps in Africa
-cue RHSP "when history books are full of shit, i become the anarchist
I'm pissed at this
what this country claims to be
it's a lie
no place for me..."

hotshitu

Banned
Re: Re: question about input in next release

Allnatural said:

Back to the original question...:lookaway: :colgate:

Ok Lemmy, you said that the next Nemu will not be zilmar spec (as stated on your site), but will the included input plugin be easier to configure? I must admit, selecting buttons from a drop-down list is cumbersome.:look:

Something tells me it won't be _harder_ to configure, erm.

Originally posted by Allnatural

No offense of course.:thumbsup:

What's that supposed to mean?

Smiff

Emutalk Member
I reckon every time someone asks, Lemmy makes it slightly harder to configure and adds a week to the release date. But I could be wrong about that.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
hotshitu said:
Last I heard Lemmy was busy thinking up a cool proprietary extension for their ini file. Should take a while.

Maybe, depends how fast Lemmy works. I know I could think of a dozen extensions in a minute. I also heard that no one could give a shit what he called it, if it was available and it worked. Hypothetically speaking, of course.