What's new

Project64 1.6 Language Files

zilmar

Emulator Developer
Here are the new strings added on 1.6

/*********************************************************************************
* Menu
*********************************************************************************/
//Help Menu
#185# "Support &Forum"
#186# "&Homepage"

/*********************************************************************************
* Rom Browser *
*********************************************************************************/
//Rom Browser Fields
#318# "Force Feedback"

* Options *
#532# ""RSP Audio Signal""

edit: Also gent wanted me to add the source of the help files, if any one wanted to translate them as well.

Sorry about any of the language files being missed out on being in 1.6. We realised that we might have not gotten all the latest versions from the 1.5 thread, but we did not have time to go through and find them. We thought it was better to release the emulator on time and fix this up latter.

We will try to do a small update in the next month, with all the languages up to date.

Last edited:

Delirious

Hungarian (Magyar) translation

I made the hungarian translation and it is corrected to 1.6.
Let me say the new Project64 is magnificient! :bouncy:

jacker

El Traductor
GERMAN, RUSSIAN and UKRAINIAN

Updated the files once more. Renamed the German versions a bit.

Last edited:

WildSOfT

emu-holic
Lithuanian translation ver. 2.1

I updated lithuanian translation to be suitable for PJ1.6,also made some modifications to old translation strings :)

:bouncy:

EDIT: Corrected some typos. Updated to ver. 2.1

Last edited:

Halcos

And I made polish translation for 1.6 version. Should be useful :D

PJ 1.6 roxx :)

Last edited:

emu4ever

Here is the Norwegian Translation updated to 1.6..
Thanks for releasing pj64 1.6 :king:

Last edited:

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
since there wasnt this thread before i will repost the translation to brazilian portuguese translation with minor fixes (the credits go to Marcos Spíndula,who made the translation to previous version,i only fixed some things here and there.)

vicks

And this is an updated version of my previous translation. I think It's more correct and clear than translation from Halcos :p Anyway, great job guys :pj64:

Last edited:

dragon_rider

私は竜が好き&#
Would it be possible for someone to make a Japanese .lang file? I have all Japanese language pack installed on WinXP and NJStar Word Processor. Would any of these work in order to translate the PJ64 .lang file?

Perhaps I needed to verify something, I started a Japanese language file for PJ64 1.6, but there are a many issues. One, it doesn't show up in the Lang menu. Two, what format are you supposed to save it to? Three, I have the Japanese language pack installed on XP, but the only problem is that I can't type Japanese in Notepad. The only viable way (that's free) is by using NJStar, but as I said previously, I'm not sure what text format to save the language file in. Please, for the love of all that's holy, someone help!

Last edited by a moderator:

vicks

I have polish translation of GameFAQ :D I hope this is correct format and you will make from this Project64.chm file (I simply zipped all files, this is not *.chm file)...in the near future there will appear also polish version of User Manual so enjoy :naughty:

Sorry for a mess, I've already compiled this polish GameFAQ to *.chm format, now only unzip this file and exchange with original PJgameFAQ.chm in the emu directory :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Harlay

dragon_rider said:
Perhaps I needed to verify something, I started a Japanese language file for PJ64 1.6, but there are a many issues. One, it doesn't show up in the Lang menu. Two, what format are you supposed to save it to? Three, I have the Japanese language pack installed on XP, but the only problem is that I can't type Japanese in Notepad. The only viable way (that's free) is by using NJStar, but as I said previously, I'm not sure what text format to save the language file in. Please, for the love of all that's holy, someone help!
u can save ur language file in "Shift-JIS" code directly.
it can show correctly in japanese windows or u must set ur windows in japanese area.

neoak

Triforce of Something...
Holy S****! I haven't been here since last year.

Anyway, here is the updated Spanish translation (with the 5 new lines :p )

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
vicks said:
Sorry for a mess, I've already compiled this polish GameFAQ to *.chm format, now only unzip this file and exchange with original PJgameFAQ.chm in the emu directory :p

Great Work vicks there was only 2 slight problems with it that i had to rectify one was the default index was not there on loading the chm and 2 was not Naming it the Polish Game FAQ. i replaced your orginal file with the new one Polish_PJgameFAQ.zip. here is a picture below of how it now looks, again superb work and i hope more languages of both the GameFAQ and Manual will start to appear.

Last edited:

Maikelchan

Hi, I have edited the translation of Neoak. I changed many expressions and words that are not used in the Spanish from Spain and changed some sentences that I think that now are better translated. Now there will be the possibilty to choose Spanish from SouthAmerica and Spanish from Spain :bouncy:

_pm_

Pathetic Member
Maikelchan said:
Hi, I have edited the translation of Neoak. I changed many expressions and words that are not used in the Spanish from Spain and changed some sentences that I think that now are better translated. Now there will be the possibilty to choose Spanish from SouthAmerica and Spanish from Spain :bouncy:
Not a bad idea, anyways thanks to you and neoak for updating the spanish translation :p

Sierra

Sierra Fan
Finnish language file for PJ64 1.6

Hi!

Here is the updated version of the Finnish language file made for Project64 version 1.6. I Hope it's useful :bouncy:.

yoyo

Simplified Chinese language file~

Here's a Updated Simplified Chinese language file for Project64 1.6.

Last edited: