What's new

Plugin supporting Transferpak emulation

hxzy

please help! i dont know the steps, so learn me! i need to - nrag, controller pak, then directory and the directory of the GB rom and then creat an new mem pak and then? and thats right?

hxzy

now i know whats the prob! i got an earlier version of the nrage...:blush: but now i have an bigger prob- everything works fine but my keys are stuck! drats!:blink:

Ratore

The Crazy Internaut
Well... All work fine except for one thing... When i try to battle in Pkmn Stadium 2 the computer reiniciates... I can´t do it... I will try to do it without the transfer pak to discover if the problem is the transfer or the emu...

But the Pkmn stadium 1 works fine except for the GB Tower....

And more 1 thing... For you exchange and rearrange your party you have to save the game(in the GBC) inside a Pkmn Center, or it won't work right...

hxzy

yes!!! we- he!!! it works!!! thanks for anyone whoe helpt me out!!! thanks, really thanks!!!:pj64: it works!!!

XWA MAN

Why does my Mario golf 64 work with the gb rom??? I got all the guys it doesn't wanna work...plz help :) :alien:

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
hxzy said:
yes!!! we- he!!! it works!!! thanks for anyone whoe helpt me out!!! thanks, really thanks!!!:pj64: it works!!!
Then help me ,please ...I did every thing but when I enter theGB Tower the game stops..:cry:

Knuckles

Simple answer : not supported

Emus did not planned that the transfer pack will be supported, like a GB enu on a N64 emu, I you want to play, just take a GB emu and play on it, thats all.

forteous

I can't seem to get things working. When the game first starts up, I get a "game pak check" screen with a message saying "??? ID**** saved file not found". I did select a save file in the options screen. Someone seemed to have a similar problem posted earlier, where it was fixed by using a "good rom". I've tried this with multiple copies of Pokemon red, silver, gold, and crystal to the same effect.

I'm using project64 1.5,
Visual Boy Advance.

Thanks

Scyfon

Maximilianop said:
Hi people, here a newbie to this forum.

I want to congrat N-rage for making the finest Input plugin,
And MadManMark, for making the transferpak emulation.

Now for the feedback:

I tried it, With Stadium 1 & 2, and all 6 pokémon roms (All perfect dumps, NA version).

I found the battery is loaded perfectly, but the game itself can't be run on GB tower.

Hope my feedback is welcome.

Attached a picture of error message.

hey does your game freeze over when you try to play the game?

Scyfon

Hey! I got the transferpak working again.....but everytime i want to register the secong pokemon it freezes why?

FritzCopyCat

I read that GB saves could be transferred to and from GB paks via an Adaptoid. Does anybody know if this can be done with the DirectPad Pro interface? I know that the answer is probably "no, it can't", but it's worth a shot :)

MadManMarkAu

Transfer Pak Expert
*ahem* This is thread necromancy (this thread is a year and a half old), but, anyway...

Lemmie look up DirectPad Pro...

From what I see, DirectPad Pro doesn't support N64 controlers. (You need a nintendo 64 controler and a Transfer Pak to read your cart.) There are other adapters out there other than adaptoid, but none that I'm aware are able to access the transfer pak. I remember seeing a home-made USB controled interface out there, but the chip used to interface with is no longer produced by the manufacturer.

MadManMarkAu

Transfer Pak Expert
Sorry for the sate post, but I've been busy over the holidays. The problem with DirectPad Pro is the fact that it can only read the stick data. It is PHYSICALY incapable of accessing the Transfer Pak. The problem is it only stores 31 bits of incoming data for the PC to read. The Transfer Pak needs more data that just 31 bytes.

Hope that helps clear things up.