What's new

please help

OP
E

edge

how to load Pj 64 save state with 1964?Please I would like to use 1964.

Last edited:

willchu

edge said:
how to load Pj 64 save state with 1964?Please I would like to use 1964.

What you can do is start a new game and save the game at the strategy screen. Now you can find a save data in the 1964 save folder. Copy the name of this save data, go to PJ64 save data folder and change the name of the save data inside with the one you just copied from 1964. Move this changed name save data to the 1964 save folder. That's it!

***Warning: Could anyone please tell me if you could see the atlus and quest logo at the beginning of the game (i.e. it starts with N64 logo than "Atlus logo", and lastly "Quest logo" --> I missed the last two logos) Please report in! Thanks :)********************************************************************************************************************

Last edited:

-Shadow-

Banned
I think he meant the internal save-state options of the emus , it's very easy to find out , sry , my typing fingers are aching.... :D

Toubb

Screenie of my weird backgroud

Nighty0 said:
I don't have PJ64 installed, but maybe RSP (off) or/and (wrong) combiner problem.

I went and tried all of the combiner settings, but no luck :( I use the unofficial RSP that Clements posted in one of the threads

edit: Willchu I see the N64 Logo and the Atlus Logo, but for the quest logo i can only see 3 Qs, then the screen turns white. However, I can't get the battle backgrounds to show up.

I took a screenshot of a battle scene and put it in the attachment
http://www.emutalk.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=14698&stc=1

Last edited:

Nighty0

Gentoo n00b
edge said:
but I'm using 1964 0.85 not 099 because it doesn't work with it.Please help

why you don't use 0.99? only use 0.85 if you have a K6II computer.

@wilchu

QQQ logo disapears only if i enable any filter (lq2x, anisotropy, aa)
but the game is normal.

willchu

Toubb said:
I went and tried all of the combiner settings, but no luck :( I use the unofficial RSP that Clements posted in one of the threads

edit: Willchu I see the N64 Logo and the Atlus Logo, but for the quest logo i can only see 3 Qs, then the screen turns white. However, I can't get the battle backgrounds to show up.

I took a screenshot of a battle scene and put it in the attachment
http://www.emutalk.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=14698&stc=1

This bad display happens to me on 1964 v0.99 only (JPEG compressor defect... cannot be fixed for now). On the other hand, both PJ64 and 1964 v0.85 don't have background display problem on my platform. I am using Geforce4 MX440 which is different from your video card, and I wonder if it has to do with this different... What I will do if I were you, I will uninstall everything and reinstall in steps. I prefer using PJ64 for now -> Install PJ64 1.5, SP1 for PJ64 1.5, copy both mp..c71.dll files from 1964 v0.99 folder to PJ64 installed folder, copy Rice 5.5.1 (two files) to the plugin folder of PJ64, and correct all the settings as previous stated (try different settings objected to hardware dicrepancy between us --> Especially Pay attention at the DirectX settings tab). Try to run the game! (Most importantly... Good luck) :)

willchu

Nighty0 said:
why you don't use 0.99? only use 0.85 if you have a K6II computer.

@wilchu

QQQ logo disapears only if i enable any filter (lq2x, anisotropy, aa)
but the game is normal.

Thanks for noticing :) could you please show me where is aa? I can only find anisotropy and lq2x. Thanks

willchu

Nighty0 said:
A moment of disattention, sorry....... I'm playing CS so much hehe... :)

CS = Counter Strike on PC? Good! Why don't you try America's Army? It's freaking good!! Try it!!!

willchu

H3ad5h0tter said:
I think he meant the internal save-state options of the emus , it's very easy to find out , sry , my typing fingers are aching.... :D

Apply the same principle (on strategy screen save), then you don't really need internal save state option for transfering save data since cross internal save state between emulators is not reliable at all... :)

Toubb

Woot!

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and the backgrounds magically popped up :) I think the problem may be that I can't use the Unofficial RSP with Pj64 using Rice 5.5.1 . Anyhow, i'm off to enjoy the game, Thanks a ton guys!!

willchu

Toubb said:
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and the backgrounds magically popped up :) I think the problem may be that I can't use the Unofficial RSP with Pj64 using Rice 5.5.1 . Anyhow, i'm off to enjoy the game, Thanks a ton guys!!

Nice! Enjoy!!

Nighty0

Gentoo n00b
OFFTOPIC

willchu said:
CS = Counter Strike on PC? Good! Why don't you try America's Army? It's freaking good!! Try it!!!

i tried but have only a few AA servers here in brazil (i only know one)....... CS is a must in all lanhouses and ISPs...... MOH and COD too...

willchu

Nighty0 said:
OFFTOPIC

i tried but have only a few AA servers here in brazil (i only know one)....... CS is a must in all lanhouses and ISPs...... MOH and COD too...

If I have to put them in order, I would say: AA, COD, MOH, CS... :)

I have asked you about the filter (aa) you've mentioned which disable it could make atlus and quest logo appear. Where can I find it dude? :)

OP
E

edge

But I have another problem this time.a problem of resolution.I use Project 64 and use a resolution of 600 *800 in window mode but I cannot see all the screen and I CANNOT PUT IN FuLL SCREEN because the battle freezes sometimes.In window mode I cannot see for example : my money or the end of the map.What is the solution please?
And why on full screen the battle freezes whereas in window mode it doesn't freeze.And is there a way I can use Project 64 1.5 save to play on 1964? because on 1964 0.99 there are freezing whereas on 1964 0.85 there aren't

willchu

edge said:
But I have another problem this time.a problem of resolution.I use Project 64 and use a resolution of 600 *800 in window mode but I cannot see all the screen and I CANNOT PUT IN FuLL SCREEN because the battle freezes sometimes.In window mode I cannot see for example : my money or the end of the map.What is the solution please?
And why on full screen the battle freezes whereas in window mode it doesn't freeze.And is there a way I can use Project 64 1.5 save to play on 1964? because on 1964 0.99 there are freezing whereas on 1964 0.85 there aren't

Quoted previously...

willchu said:
What you can do is start a new game and save the game at the strategy screen. Now you can find a save data in the 1964 save folder. Copy the name of this save data, go to PJ64 save data folder and change the name of the save data inside with the one you just copied from 1964. Move this changed name save data to the 1964 save folder. That's it!

OP
E

edge

which save?save state or save on map?Des it work on 1964 0.85.And "go to PJ64 save data folder and change the name of the save data",but which save data?An what is "strategy screen"?

Last edited:
OP
E

edge

Why is my window screen partial on Project 64 and 1964 resolution : 800 *600.I can't see all the screen? whY?Please help me!!How to config Pj 64 to have all the screen?

Last edited: