What's new

please help

-Shadow-

Banned
You cannot use MY config because you got a completely different Grafics card , but i'll post a screen where you have to adjust something !

I marked the 2 settings which are important...

liteuser

I'll be Back!
Works fine on my geforce 4 mx 440 , normal blender a little slow in cutscenes but otherwise runs fine , looks good. Im not crazy about this game. doesn't interest me.

Last edited:
OP
E

edge

can you post screens of your config liteuser please (ALL)?How can I have Anisotropic filtering 16x?I have 2x instead of 16 why?GIve me all of your config please so I know what to tip.I put DirectX and limited 4stage combiner but characters are still missing.

Last edited:

willchu

H3ad5h0tter said:
You cannot use MY config because you got a completely different Grafics card , but i'll post a screen where you have to adjust something !

I marked the 2 settings which are important...

here you go!

You need to stick with -> for NVidida TNT/.../GF2

Try different settings as well... :)

OP
E

edge

willchu can you give me your config please?I would like all of your config please.And what is the version of your graphic card driver?

willchu

The interlude scene is now gone through quicker...

However the backgound is always the same as the traning background... (which is sucks, lol)

willchu

edge said:
willchu can you give me your config please?I would like all of your config please.And what is the version of your graphic card driver?

Trust me, the only different I have made is here in the attachment...

Combiner type: For Nvidia TNT/.../GF2

However my driver is: 6.14.10.6072 which is different than yours, but I don't think it's matter since you don't really need the most recent driver to make this game emulated...

I suggest you to try different settings for the combiner type and keep reporting in this post so as I do. If you can take some screen shots, it will be a plus :)

willchu

I will test with different settings in order to find the optimum outcome. I will let you know along the course...

OP
E

edge

willchu can't you give me all of your config please?game default options,current game options,general options,OpenGL and texture filters.ALL!!!
Because I have put what you said me and it's the same result so Give me all of your config.Please.I'm desesperate

Last edited:

Rice

Emulator Developer
DirectX TNT combiner only works with Nvidia old drivers (older than 41.19) or the latest drivers.

OP
E

edge

anyone can give me all of your congig please!!!!For god sake.I need it .
game default options,current game options,general options,OpenGL and texture filters.ALL!!!
I NEED ALL!!!

OP
E

edge

or anyone can give me your file configured?
Everyone give me a single and different config. not ALL config .It's normal it doesn't work.So give me all of your config or give me your file.Please.

OP
E

edge

and willchu what is your config? ALL please.not only DirectX config.And what is the version of your graphic card?
I have 5.2.1.6 I don't think it fix for your config you give me right?Should I get older version or new version?Anyway please help .Give me all of your config.ALL!!!!!

Last edited:

willchu

ok this is all I have :D lol

With these I have some minor problems

1. The altus logo at the beginning of the game didn't appear
2. Quest logo has only partially shown
3. Sometimes the background doesn't appear
4. Sometimes the background appears with the previous background (for example, the training place battle background appeared as in-field battle background, etc.)

I would like to know what settings to fix these above.

Thank you

Last edited: