What's new

please help

edge

OgreBattle64 characters missing problem solution with GeForce4 MX440

Hi , I have problem with ogre battle 64 .I have background but no characters why?even when they are talking ,no characters are displayed why?Rcgamer if you read this can you tell me how did you do yo have the screens you put on the topic please?if anyone know the solution of this problem please help me.there are dialog window but the characters are missing.thanks

Last edited:

rcgamer

the old guy
what graphics card are you using. maybe if you show your pc specifications . someone who has the same card can help you. I'll try to recreate your problem and get back to you.

rcgamer

the old guy
ok. well here are my settings. the only way i could come close to getting your results was with normal combiner on , so if its on turn it off. other than that i can just tell you to mess with the combiner setting for your card.

OP
E

edge

can you give me al yourconfig RSP,VIDEO all please.It works for you but not for me why?ca you check again the config video you put please?and if you know why no characters are displayed please tell me

OP
E

edge

and one Direct X config on Anisotropic Filtering I have 2X instead of having 8X

rcgamer

the old guy
you need project 64 . rices video 5.5.1, you need the service pack for project 64 as well, and the default sound and rsp for pj64. and keep this to one thread. you dont need to post it in 3 differant threads. someone will help you out .

OP
E

edge

I have a file named : Backup created by SP1 installer.Now what must I do with that?

Trotterwatch

Nothing it's just a backup created by the SP1 installer... you don't need it unless you suddenly find SP1 has given you problems.

OP
E

edge

I tried to start project 64 and play ogrebattle but there is still the same problem.