What's new

PJ64 1.7 is amazing !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToninhoFWi

Hi.

I donwload pj64 1.7 and Jabo´s direct3D plugin and I see that High Resolution projects like SM64 and MK64 have a superb look compared with others emulators and plugins.

Thanks for all PJ64 developers for this new release.

Toninho.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Glad you are happy with it ToninhoFWi but i think you clicked the Public forum link and not the members dev link for the forum :) Only Members of the PJ64 dev site like yourself who have access to 1.7 releases etc and not non donating Members from this forum. But still nice to see you are happy with the progress so far and looking forward to your feedback on the dev board :)

CF2

Pretends to make sense
Uh...yeah, high-rez textures aren't a PJ64 innovation, only Rice's plugin works with those now, and Rice is the official plugin of 1964. Unless Jabo 1.7 does high rez textures...

flowrent

Hey thanks for your "mistake" Toninho...:)
It's good to know that 1.7 is in work.
Guys.sorry i don't have any money now and can't donate but i swear that when i hit it big you guys will have a nice donation from me.

flowrent

If you have some money, donate to these guys,they really deserve it!!
And please don't bomb Toninho with PM's asking for the program.
He donated and he deserves to have it .We just have to wait.
1.6 is good, it plays the games so there's no urgent matter ,so let's just wait patiently and let them work.
Meanwhile donations can really make them do 1.7 faster..

WhiteX

Toninho, you should put yourself in the frappr, next to miretank, me and the other brazilians!

macoco

I am so happy to see progress in project 64 because since ver 1.5 I use it a lot and it was supposed to be the final version.

Do you think that something could be done tu run games like rogue squadron, battle for naboo and indiana jones someday? or is it too hard.

Anyway good luck for the creators!

Trotterwatch

Do you think that something could be done tu run games like rogue squadron, battle for naboo and indiana jones someday? or is it too hard.

Sure it could be done one day, hasn't been done yet though.

xamenus

Hey, this thread's title is misleading! For a split second I thought v1.7 had been officially released. :p

Just donated 20.00 USD BTW. :)

Smiff

Emutalk Member
1.7beta is also, quite frighteningly unstable atm. just so no one expects something release quality right after theyve donated :). its a major rewrite with lots of new code, hence weve got to go through a whole crash-bug fixing/testing cycle again almost like from v1.0 - except zil can fix things a lot quicker with the new port.

zilmar

Emulator Developer
gandalf said:
so PJ64 1.7 it´s made from scratch?

Not completely from scratch, but diffent elements have been re-written for improvements.

Hopefully in the next couple of weeks/month I would like to have a high level of what new features and changes for the public.

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
zilmar said:
Hopefully in the next couple of weeks/month I would like to have a high level of what new features and changes for the public.
I only hope that whatever causes the black floor and black water in the v1.6 version when run Zelda OoT or MM in my machine (Geforce4MX 4000) will be fixed in the v1.7 …ah, also I'll be waiting for the Hi-Res support, of course.

SALUDOS!

gandalf

Member ready to help
zilmar said:
Not completely from scratch, but diffent elements have been re-written for improvements.

Ok
That´s nice :)

Miretank

Lurking
MOYcano 0.23 said:
I only hope that whatever causes the black floor and black water in the v1.6 version when run Zelda OoT or MM in my machine (Geforce4MX 4000) will be fixed in the v1.7 …ah, also I'll be waiting for the Hi-Res support, of course.
Strange... I don't get this even using Rice's plugin. You should try other drivers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.