What's new

Nintendo VIP Codes

Xade

Irrelevant Insight
Doomulation said:
Yeah it's sad...but nintendo europe is trying to bring this wait down by grabbing the games directly from japan, translating it into several languages and converting it to pal.
Alternatively, I just say, import it. You get the games fast - and cheap (by fast i mean before they get to europe in pal version)

Yeah, I've got myself a FreeLoader, and I play Animal Crossing (another gripe) plenty and I do import (try www.dvdboxoffice.com), but I shouldn't really have to do that to get my hands on the latest titles on time.

That said, Mario Kart came out a couple of days before the U.S. in England, for some reason...

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
blizz said:
I think that is the geekiest thing I've seen here, and that's saying something!

Surely you jest... if a little multiplication and division gets labeled "the geekiest thing here", that's kind of sad. :p

Davemc

Dave
I don't ever say UK, I say England, because nothing good ever comes from anywhere else.
Example: Jaz. ;)
Btw, the yanks always say UK and everyone is British.
I'm not British and never will be. Ever. I hate 'Britain'.
I think we should all become seperate countries, and watch Wales slip further into the 3rd world. :p
So yeah, all I reckon is the UK should break up, it just pisses me off...

Back on topic, I'll go through every possible code combination now then, and get loadsa stars... ;)

Xade

Irrelevant Insight
Absolutely agree. What the hell is 'UK' anyway? Just a collection of four INDIVIDUAL countries, that's what. To say British is a generalisation. Do you think the Scottish call themselves 'British'? Errrr no. For some reason it's become politically taboo to speak of 'England', and young people are instead indoctrinated into this whole thing of 'Britishness'.

I might as well be German and say I'm European, which is ridiculous.

Also remember that the Scottish, Irish and Welsh have their own parliaments , but England does not; it simply has the parliament of the 'UK'

Remember, the United Kingdom is NOT a country, and the language we speak is ENGLISH not BRITISH!

Last edited:
OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
KoЯn said:
Example: Jaz.

You know I can ban you, right? :getlost:

Also, thank you Xade, you get a cookie. :satisfied

And blizz, I don't want to hear a word about it. ;)

Davemc

Dave
Jaz said:
You know I can ban you, right? :getlost:

Could, but won't.
You love me too much.
What would I do forum-wise if I was banned from here anyway?
This is the only forum I have left. :martin64:

Like I just got from GTAForums:

Moderators Message:

(Gang Chat Rulez)

1. No Flameing/Gang Wars

(forum rules @ section 1c)

Provoking other users into flaming

(forum rules @ sections 2 b and c)

Unprovoked flaming
Spamming

Not to mention conspiring to manipulate the rules/warning system for use against another gang...

blizz

The Khan Artist said:
Surely you jest... if a little multiplication and division gets labeled "the geekiest thing here", that's kind of sad. :p

yeah but we're kinda used to people ranting on about things they may not really understand, but to have someone actually demonstrate knowledge, is a bit scary ;)