What's new

Nintendo VIP Codes

Xade

Irrelevant Insight
How many credits do you get (on average) per game purchased?

And how many would be needed for the Zelda: Collector's Edition disc?

Just, y'know, out of curiosity...

I have about 20 GC games, so if they've all still got their code things in... hrmm....

Never bothered.

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Depends what the game is. It's normally about 250 credits per game. And you'll kneed about 4,500 credits for the Zelda disc, although its sold out atm.

Plisco

Sevillian
Only comes with Nintendo games as well (no third party). Yea it is normally 250 points per game, however some people, like me got 400 points with mario kart DD.

Clements

They should just sell the bloody disk separately! I'd pay quite a lot for it too, since it does have half the Zelda games on it!

250 Points per game = 18 Games for 4,500 Points. The actual GC is worth quite a lot of points too I think though.

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Plisco said:
however some people, like me got 400 points with mario kart DD.

Me too. Probably because it's fucking great. ;)

Clements said:
The actual GC is worth quite a lot of points too I think though.

About 1,000, I think. Shame I lost my VIP ticket from the 'Cube itself. :doh:

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Clements said:
They should just sell the bloody disk separately! I'd pay quite a lot for it too, since it does have half the Zelda games on it!

So buy it then! Click here, for £39.95.

2fast4u

good fucking lord, i knew this thing would turn up on ebay sooner or later. probably the only way to get it for moi, 4500 credits is kinda far away.

Xade

Irrelevant Insight
Arrrghhh... 4500?! Jesus, y'know, they should just give the damned disc to 'Cube owner who wants it; we've all put up with some major league shit from Nintendo in the past few years, particularly Europeans.

... the whole PAL region 'wait ten years for translation' thing sucks for a start. Release them in English language in England along with the US; make the rest wait, god damned it...

Just... arrrggaargrghhhhh.........

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
There are LOADS of these things on eBay now. So shouldn't be any problems picking one up.

Matata

Novato Experimentado
Why didin´t you checked that earlier, it´s knida obvius that the disk was going to end up at ebay sooner or later.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Xade said:
Arrrghhh... 4500?! Jesus, y'know, they should just give the damned disc to 'Cube owner who wants it; we've all put up with some major league shit from Nintendo in the past few years, particularly Europeans.

... the whole PAL region 'wait ten years for translation' thing sucks for a start. Release them in English language in England along with the US; make the rest wait, god damned it...

Just... arrrggaargrghhhhh.........
Yeah it's sad...but nintendo europe is trying to bring this wait down by grabbing the games directly from japan, translating it into several languages and converting it to pal.
Alternatively, I just say, import it. You get the games fast - and cheap (by fast i mean before they get to europe in pal version)

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
OK, 13 alphanumeric characters... 36^13 == 170,581,728,179,578,208,256.

Or one hundred seventy quintillion, five hundred eighty-one quadrillion, seven hundred twenty-eight trillion, one hundred seventy-nine billion, five hundred seventy-eight million, two hundred eight thousand, two hundred fifty-six.

If you could try 1,000 per second, it would only take 5.4 billion years to try them all.