What's new

Nintendo VIP Codes

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Uh, in the UK at least, when you buy a Nintendo product you get like a scratch card with a code, which you enter online @ www.nintendovip.com , and you can collect points with the codes.

2fast4u

same thing for nintendo germany. im now up to 3.110 credits...now if nintendo would just put something in there thats worth using them for.

Plisco

Sevillian
Jaz are you looking for extra points to get the Zelda Bonus disk thing. If you are join the club;)

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Plisco said:
Jaz are you looking for extra points to get the Zelda Bonus disk thing. If you are join the club.

Yeah, for my missus. :cool:

If she dosen't want it, I'll just order the GBA Player or something.

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Check Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself says:
You want to try my Super Smash Bros code?

Dave Jones reveals Wolves were one of three Premiership sides hoping to sign Rivaldo. says:
Alright.

Dave Jones reveals Wolves were one of three Premiership sides hoping to sign Rivaldo. says:
Bet it won't work though.

Then I'll give you a code too.

If it works.

J9Y78247MLADN

cheers

Lets see...

The PIN # you entered has already been registered. Please check the number and try again.

Change the last letter.

Mmmkay...
Sorry, the PIN you have entered was invalid. Please complete this process again, or for more information, check out the consumer service page.

lol

K, nintendo aint' that stoopid.

Right, we both have Mario Kart, give each other our codes see how smiliar they are.

See if they are totally random or not.

Mine is.. 46bxdv44ysz82
3AB1V64U6SCL6

Totally different. :/

Doesn't seem to be any sort of pattern.

Nintendo are cunts.

Yeah. :/

Remote

They come with games also? I have a GC and a couple of games but never saw any codes, where do I find them?

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Remote said:
They come with games also? I have a GC and a couple of games but never saw any codes, where do I find them?

They're only with games made by Nintendo. And they are like a single piece of paper, the size of the manual, with a scratch panel on the back. See pic attached.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Thought of buying & getting ? :p

Zelda Disk Hrm....

Now if they could be played on a 50 Pal i might get it

Remote

Only have two nintendo games and sadly no VIP codes, perhaps not distrubuted in Sweden...

Zilla

夢を見られた
14 digits.....letters and numbers.

Let me do the math...... :(

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
To name a few things..

- The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition
- Zelda bonus disc (NOT Zelda Collector's Edition)
- Game Boy Player

And a few more things.