What's new

n0$gba 2.3a

spotanjo3

Thanks for those screenshots! Thanks for helping us out too! CHEERS! Keep going, guys include me, of course! HEH!

spotanjo3

Asphal Urban GT 2
asphalturbanpb8.jpg
asphalturban2ma5.jpg

Playable with some problems in menus.

It is not playable at all because after you played this then it will come up with this:

Could not write data. Turn off the power and reinsert the DS Card.

EDIT: Dragon Ball Z - Supersonic Warriors 2 (EUROPE) worked but USA shown black screens. I do not understand. :eek:

Last edited:

GamerGuyN64

All games I list are (U)

Lil issue with Kirby Canvas Curse on the High Jump it seems the screen goes black with Kirby's Rainbow bar but nothing else
Also the sound is EXTREMELY quiet and has slight static in both Stereo and Mono

Advance Wars Dual Strike
Sound was ok at first after I waited the 2 min. load time (Yeah that's right no matter what it's two minutes worth of dual black screen action) then all of a sudden I almost deafend myself with a HUGE amount of static so I disabled the sound
Gameplay - Combat mode pretty straightforward though all the bases and what not are TEENY all the units are normal sized though, The rest of the modes you can't see anything other than the HQs and the buildings around them and the road the rest is invisible except for the top screen where everything but units are visible

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
Bad sound no menu that I can see so I'm not sure what to do considering I can't get into the game keeps asking me for Touch Screen Input.

Last edited:

ag1

Dragon Ball Z - Supersonic Warriors 2 (EUROPE) gives me
Game Card removed Turn off the Power and Try Again
after the intro. Please help. Am I using wrong settings. Thanks a lot. Happy holiday

spotanjo3

All games I list are (U)

Lil issue with Kirby Canvas Curse on the High Jump it seems the screen goes black with Kirby's Rainbow bar but nothing else
Also the sound is EXTREMELY quiet and has slight static in both Stereo and Mono

Really ? It is fully playable just fine on my 2.3a no$gba!

Dragon Ball Z - Supersonic Warriors 2 (EUROPE) gives me
Game Card removed Turn off the Power and Try Again
after the intro. Please help. Am I using wrong settings. Thanks a lot. Happy holiday

No, the ds card is not fully emulated yet so you will have to wait for the next version in the near future. Happy holidays to you too! :D

Last edited:

GamerGuyN64

No$GBA DS Titles Tested

New updated list with screens!​
No Menus and kept wanting some sort of input to continue

Mario & Luigi Partners in Time
MOSTLY playable from what I could tell Ummm the battle scenes as you can see the characters are see through along with the menus and options and such but the rest of it seems alright.

Sonic Rush
Title screen NO START option that's it, never continued past this point.

Super Princess Peach
Title up until the actual game was alright but as you can see the actual game she's invisible and everything is kinda messed up with a pure white background.

spotanjo3

Sonic Rush
Title screen NO START option that's it, never continued past this point.

Actually, you can. Just press start and it will skip and there you have it! Here:

1vn9.jpg

2ll8.jpg

The last screen is all you can do. Because it is heavily 3-D and this didnt emulated fully 3-D yet. He said he is focus on 2-D, 3-D, and sound right now so that's good! :D

No Menus and kept wanting some sort of input to continue

cast1gx3.png

cast2ce0.png

Ingame, slow,
save and you can input your stuff on the title, sometime
it's just that graphics aren't there. So it does go
ingame, but sprites don't show.

Last edited:

GamerGuyN64

Mario & Luigi aside from Kirby Canvas Curse seemed one of the more stable games out there for the emulator to handle
That is if you can get past the see through battles lol

j3bus

jebus
its amazing the progress that the emu has, i've been testing a few games and this what i got:

Age of Empires (USA)
- Its works fine until i end a fight then hangs out
Agent Under Fire (USA) - Only works the intro when you try to play...stops
Bomberman (USA) - I only get to show the first screen with the Hudson logo then nothing
Castlevania - Portrait of Ruin (USA) - Does nothing
Kirby Canvas Curse (USA) Works fine but always creates a new game and when you play a minigame doesn't show Kirby or anything but everything else works
Kirby Squeak Squad (USA) - Does nothing
Super Mario 64 DS (USA) - You can go ingame but not play, 'cause the screen were you see Yoshi its upside down so you cant play
Mario Kart DS (USA) - Does nothing
Megaman ZX (USA) - Does nothing
Metroid Prime First Hunt (USA) - You cant play cause its just like super mario 64 ds
New Super Mario Bros. (USA) - Does nothing

well, and thats all i've tested for now soon i'll post more... see ya

spotanjo3

its amazing the progress that the emu has, i've been testing a few games and this what i got:

Bomberman (USA) - I only get to show the first screen with the Hudson logo then nothing
Castlevania - Portrait of Ruin (USA) - Does nothing
Kirby Squeak Squad (USA) - Does nothing
Megaman ZX (USA) - Does nothing
New Super Mario Bros. (USA) - Does nothing

well, and thats all i've tested for now soon i'll post more... see ya

I think something is wrong with you.

Bomberman is fully playable because I did test it. You must have nds menu for that effective.

Castlevania - Portrait of Ruin and Kirby Squeak Squad ---- it requires ds card and yes you must have nds menu as well.

Megaman ZX shown video codec then crashed.

New Super Mario Bros shown Nintendo logo then that's it.

All requires the nds menu.

j3bus

jebus
nds menu??? whats that??? and yea i've read that Bomberman its full playable but when i tried run it it didn't work so i think thats weird, but well... whats the nds menu???

j3bus

jebus
oh, yea but i tried with it and doesn't work, maybe the rom us wrong or something i trie with another, thanks!!!

j3bus

jebus
oh, sorrry... something that i forgot, the firmeware that i have its in french, does this have importance when you try to emulate an USA game for example???

shaanjin

Hello!
Your emulator is great- at least what I heard- but I don't get why it always crashes.

"The ROM- Image has crashed"

- I downloaded the WINDOWS applicaton and have WINDOWS
- I know that the ROM My Animal Centre in Africa (E) should work too

What could be the problem?

Thanks

shaanjin

Done... I asked some profis and did all they told me. Now the screen is always black (also with the games tested here)

I guess with some people it just doesn't work.

Maybe I DO have to change the Emulation Setup. Any recommendations?

Last edited: