What's new

Metroid Fusion is here!

Muskusrat

Here (see attachment) this will help you people to get the full 100% if you realy want that. I am still in the beginning of the game (third boss) and get my ass kicked all the time (hard to play using laptop keyboard). But the game is fun but not ass good looking / feeling has Super Metroid on the Super Nintendo which is much better then the GameBoy Advance version in my opinion.

blizz

IMO I prefer Metroid Fusion to Super Metroid, I dunno why, I just do, the new Ridley is damm cool (I can attach screenies if you want)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Nice! :D
IMO i think it was stupid to get the map over all the places without exploring them :plain2:
At least that was better on super metroid.

gokuss4

Meh...
h-e-l-l-o said:
I really like the game,but don't have sound.Well,I have no idea what to do now,but I will find out sometime for sure

Heres a screen

need to get the official bios...

Last edited:

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
-snip- [just removed a quote to make the thread tidy - blizz]

easy there killer

Last edited by a moderator:

blizz

here are the screenies of Ridley, they're in a zip file to avoid spoilers just in case.

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
Ridley looks so much more fierce in MF.

But he SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, you could aim anywhere and plaster his sexy body with bloody missiles until he goes to hell.

and what happened to the uber-strong grab-and-slam-you-into-a-wall-while-you-struggle-helplessly attack??? he grabs you, yes, but causes only like 20+ damage in the process.

even the SA-X was nuts :plain2:

the Omega Metroid and Nightmare provided a decent challenge though.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
The hardest one...i don't know, perhaps ridley or the sa-x? But they both have their strategies, though. I lost more life when fighting ridley this time, than when fighting the sa-x... :plain:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
h-e-l-l-o said:
Wtf...IMO the Omega Metroid was easier than all other bosses

yea, i think he was there just so that you actually fought a metroid, therefore making this a metroid game. he was no challenge at all, and i dont think he was meant to be.

if you ask me, the first security robot encounter was the hardest. His weak point it tiny, and is hard to shoot because he keeps moving. Then theres the towers of fire to keep you on your toes. To make matters worse, samus still dont have most of her 'abilities'.

sa-x was easy once i realised that its beams can be made ineffective. ridley was easy...Renegade explained why. Even nightmare goes down pretty quickly against brute force.

NicePics

Bluhaha!
If you're not getting any sound in Metroid Fusion, you haven't enabled the use of a GBA bios file in VisualboyAdvance.
(Options --> Emulator --> Use BIOS file) :cool:

Jerzart

Retro Freak
any tips on beating the sa-x toward the end of the game?
i've been trying for about 2 days now and cant seem to destroy it.
i killed it once then it turned into some other monster and destroyed me. i havent had to cheat yet, but a little hint would be nice!

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
stay on the ground. shoot the sa-x with a missile to freeze it. charge your weapon, jump over the sa-x, turn around. shoot it. repeat.