What's new

Metroid Fusion is here!

tbag

CoolisCool your PC should run it fine just might screw up every now and then well i hope not anyway ;)

h-e-l-l-o

The always bored guy
hrm....great,I only have one way and if I go it my clone comes and kills me,I only can freeze it for 1 second,I think I just wait for a walkthrough...

Jaz

Ex-Mod
blizz said:
If you have completed Metroid Fusion, linking the two games will unlock the ability to play the original NES Metroid in Metroid Prime. Saving is done directly to your GameCube Memory Card.

If you have completed Metroid Prime, you can wear Samus' Fusion suit from Metroid Fusion in Metroid Prime.

Sweet. :)

/me thinks about getting a GBA-->GC link cable.

I should probably think about getting a GC first, right? ;)

Stez02k

*~ Mr. Trance ~*
h-e-l-l-o said:
hrm....great,I only have one way and if I go it my clone comes and kills me,I only can freeze it for 1 second,I think I just wait for a walkthrough...

hmmm i'd be suprised if there wasnt one on megagames.com that site is so useful for walkthroughs :)

And somebody cant run this game at a decent speed, i sugest a Flash linker & card, they rule and let u play GBA roms on the real GBA they are well worth it and u can delete any rom you dont want off it :)

Stez

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Runs perfect here. Been playing for hours and this is how far i've gotten: (i got max missiles to 50 aswell).

Very addicting. :)

tbag

Ive played it for 5 mins but lost on the first boss im gonna try again today because that was at 10:40pm

Anyhow i highly agree this game is on my to get list right after i have my flash link cable ;)

OP
lario

lario

The Smart One
tbag said:
Ive played it for 5 mins but lost on the first boss im gonna try again today because that was at 10:40pm

Anyhow i highly agree this game is on my to get list right after i have my flash link cable ;)

On your get list?
I guess you mean on your flash list ;)
And on my flashget list :p

Kaotic

Anyone else have a sound problem with it on VBA? I used GBA.BIOS, but.. it plays some background beat through the entire game. Is that normal? It sounds fine on Boycott Advance, but I can only get about 40fps there.

Game owns btw.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Kaotic said:
Anyone else have a sound problem with it on VBA? I used GBA.BIOS, but.. it plays some background beat through the entire game. Is that normal? It sounds fine on Boycott Advance, but I can only get about 40fps there.

Game owns btw.

Background beat is normal. What're your pc specs?