What's new

Metroid Fusion is here!

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
I WIN!

gotta work on that 40% though. ;)

Khan artist: Are you serious? :cry: i810 must have bad directdraw hardware support. Put it on "DDRAW Emulate Only" in video options and see if it helps. With my GF4 MX 420 i can get 99-125% (when there are extreme amounts of explosions and transperencie effects on the screen it drops down to the high 80's) with a frameskip of 3 on all resolutions, gfx settings, 44KHZ sound, etc.

Last edited:

h-e-l-l-o

The always bored guy
I got 28% when I first got it through,nearly the same time as you cool(it became alot more now...),I did not make a screen of that.I got 58% now.Can not play more because my computer is f*cked,and moms is really too slow for VBA

Overall this game is just awesome,but I liked Super Metroid little bit more.It is a must have...

Last edited:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Definetly a must have. :D:D

I think I'm gonna fo through it once again and aim for a much higher item percentage. :bunny: What are your mom's and your pc specs?

Last edited:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
h-e-l-l-o said:
hrm....great,I only have one way and if I go it my clone comes and kills me,I only can freeze it for 1 second,I think I just wait for a walkthrough...

ya, its hard..you gotta

-drop down,
-freeze it,
-open the door and goto the next room
-break wall in next room freezing X-SA if necessary
-run like a pussy ;)
-hide behind the tall block at the end

for anyone whos farther than me...do you have hints on beating the boss that can manipulate gravity?

h-e-l-l-o

The always bored guy
Uh,I already said i got it through=P But thx anyway

The gravity Boss sucks indeed,don't have a tip for this one...I think its the hardest Boss of them all

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
ok then :p didnt see that, im tho my part too (i beat it with brute force...not running away even when its right in my face)

now im stuck in a series of rooms after the restricted area got ejected. ive bombed/missiled every wall floor and ceiling, all i see is a whole lot of locked doors..

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
pj64er, in the room where there's a door you can't access, jump onto the ladder, charge a missile and shoot it on the wall. A path will open and you'll be able to get to the next part.

About the gravity boss, i just found out it's pretty easy :)
Just avoid the idiot and blow his face full of super missiles when you can. He'll go down in no time.

Kaotic

Doomulation said:
pj64er, in the room where there's a door you can't access, jump onto the ladder, charge a missile and shoot it on the wall. A path will open and you'll be able to get to the next part.

I'm in the same place, and it's closed off in that room too. I think it's the blocks for the screw attack. And there's no way to get out, heh.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
doom, i didnt know how to get past the part just before that, now that i do, you helped me out for the the part after :p

welp, you guys can now add me to the list of people who beat this game :p i got 42% in 3:48.

kaotic, you have to go to the room with the drooling monsters beneath the floor. kill two, and let the X fuse to create a golden space pirate. you have to kill one or two of them (shoot them in the back), the locked door in this room will open. then you get the item, then you do what doom said.

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
57% - 3:50-something i believe.

with a single sentence from a FAQ author - "there are other ways in which you can bypass the Nav rooms and access other sectors, using the Screw Attack" - i am hunting for the missing stuff.

so far: 15/20 ETanks
40/48 Missile Containers
22/32 PBombs.

Yeaahhhh. after slugging away at every wall next to an empty space (according to the map) with the Screw Attack I'm uncovering underground passageways leading from sector to sector :)

Call it "Journey to the Centre of the Station" :D

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Whow...i've been lookin' for a damn way to escape with the screw attack...where'd you find that?
When beating the game, i had only found 12 e-tanks :(
But about 190 missiles and 28 power bombs ;)

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
FINISHED! 100%, OH MY GOD! it took me an agonizing 3 hours though...

the ending if you get 100%? samus in really skimpy clothing. :colgate: pretty too!

fun fun fun :D

for now, i'm a bit lazy to upload a screenie, so anybody who wants one can pass me his/her email. :) edit: I know what i'm doing and don't need to refer to a guide to help you :plain2:

oh, and if anybody needs help with getting 100%, ask. hopefully you'll have a screenie to help me find where you are :)

Last edited:

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
i found 100% items too (didnt even have to use a gamefaqs guide), but i beat it in 9+ hours so i didnt get to see Samus with her pink underwear. oh well fuc it, im sick of this game.
super metroid was way better.

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
when i say "agonizing three hours" i meant three MORE hours. altogether the game took me a good six hours :satisfied at least according to the clock. real time? oh, nine hours, give or take a few minutes.

I did seek help for finding a few items in sectors 6 and 4, but from there i knew where to search, and how to do so ;) some were found accidentally.

but it was mainly the mention of other routes that permitted bypassing of the Nav rooms.

edit: to h-e-l-l-o, you can get the PBomb pack by doing this:
1. start from the lower left end of the room and start running

2. soon you'll hit speed booster speed - before you run into the wall, press down to store speed power (when Samus enters glowing mode, she enters what i call "Shinespark mode")

3. do a spin jump onto the ledge and stand at the bottom of the slope there

4. tap A once to get Samus into boost position, and press left to make her do a shoulder ram

5. she'll sail into the slope and start running! quick, the moment you step onto the speed booster blocks, start space jumping to the left - still at the boost speed

6. aim for the top of the chamber containing the power bomb pak

7. you will smash through the roof (made up of speed booster blocks) and getting the bomb pak is easy from there

Last edited: