What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta - High Res - Majora's Mask

XdragonSB

Man, I wish I was Cel-Shaded!
Here is a mossy deku nut, I hope it can help you with something.
I messed around with it with paint and got it to look like this, you can just edit this picture and make to to a realistic mossy deku nut.
BTW, NICE SCREENS!!!!

Keep up the good work!

zeldafan970

great job Djipi, you even improved the eyes. I think they look much better. Everything looks great! Although I noticed you change Odolwa's costume a bit.

meijingaijin

i'm graciously requesting a pre-release be posted so i can play this game before twilight comes out.. i've been waiting since this project started and i'm getting anxious :) who's with me?

XdragonSB

Man, I wish I was Cel-Shaded!
Omg! Oldowa Is An Indian!! Awsome!!! Nice Idea!!! Whee!!! Cant Stop Putting In Exclamation Marks!!! Oh Yeah!!! Whaoo!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
LMFAO!!!!! OMG, odolwa looks so freakin hilarious!! Die you indian bastard!!! That's definitely gonna be fun when a pack is released. Great work djipi, i really like this project, keep it up. Hey, didn't you steal that ocarina from KMan? I hope you asked.

pilm

Wow, that looks amazing :D The water effect of the first pic just rocks.
Keep up the good work !

Havok154

All I can say is your amazing and keep it up. This definatly rivals current gen systems in quality.

On a side note, not to hijack the thread, but could someone let me know their "current game options" for MM since I still can't get it to run past the title screen and have been trying for days to fix it.

Edit: Oh yea, will you have the english titles done in this one, or just the french like the Cel-da project you did. Not complaining if you only do French since I appreciate all the time and hard work currently invested in this project, just curious.

Last edited: