What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta - High Res - Majora's Mask

bloodyzelda

Still alive
You're stopping the project? :(

Oh well... still I'd love if you could release what was done! You've done great work!! But I understand if you don't have time for it!

Terranigma

Aww, this sucks, but thank you for all the hard work you've done for these wonderful packs. I hope you'll upload whatever you've got soon cause I can't wait to play it again with the pack. Out of curiousity, how much of the game has been retextured?

zeldafan970

Not again! ok could you at least upload what you have so that somebody else can give it a shot? Wait, is mdtauk still gonna work on it?

pedrocasilva

maybe it's not really dead, just on-hold, djipi is now making a appearance at Federelli's Ocarina of Time and making his cel shaded ocarina of time update, it's natural to have no time left for this one (or that mario 64 he started) but he might pick them up when he has the time, just wait patiently. :)

Or work with the existing work if you have the skills.

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
ok let me explain :
Work on only 1 project is very boring with the time , so i work on 3 or 4 project and i change sometime cel shaded project , sometime real zelda project , sometime a Secret project and sometime Mario 64 Project .

Be patient and maybe you will have a surprise

fps_anth

Remember Djipi, you could just send me or anyone on this forum the un-finished textures, just so we can play a little, and make some more textures out of it!

FlotsamX

Ummm... I'm having problems with this. Some cutscene are pitch dark, as in I can't see anything, like the starting cutscene with Majora's Mask spinning through, or the cutscene that turns Link into a Deku Scrub. I'm using P64. Is anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: SRY, did NOT realise how old thread was. But, if you bother to lock, at least try to figure out my problem first.

Last edited:

dotslasher

I was wondering if there was any way to fix the black screen on the intro of the game and during movies.

For example: When link first enters the inside of the clock tower as a deku scrub or during the transformation of link into the deku scrub by skull kid.

mudlord

Banned
This stuff needs some heavy work done on the internals on the plugin, so nothing you can do about it. As a workaround, you can try GlideHQ to play these sort of games, but it doesnt support 8x or 16x sized textures for obvious reasons.

tylerkeyisme

Ummm... I'm having problems with this. Some cutscene are pitch dark, as in I can't see anything, like the starting cutscene with Majora's Mask spinning through, or the cutscene that turns Link into a Deku Scrub. I'm using P64. Is anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: SRY, did NOT realise how old thread was. But, if you bother to lock, at least try to figure out my problem first.

This is not the textures, but a flaw in Rice's pluggin. You can disable big textures in the pluggin's properties, but some visual effects (motion blur, shaders, etc.) may be disabled.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
...Why did you do that? It´s been almost a year, what do you think? It has been dead for a LONG time! And if my memory is correct, Djipi lost all his files for the project. Let me point you to the MU link i re-posted earlier, which still work.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9IOBU30V

IT IS INCOMPLETE.