What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta & djipi's Super Awsome Majora's Mask Project

Miretank

Lurking
mdta said:
Well Djipi, you didnt appear online, and I didnt announce what the project is about, MuhMuh gave that away...

I just thought I would start the teasers, and just put the logo online, like a coming soon message, not unveiling any of the work, thats your choice when you want to start showing stuff...
LOL :D
Funny confusion, excelent logo! :D

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
Oh, my...

This is... superb!

The quality of the shots is great and also Majora's Mask is more suitable to Toon Shade than Ocarina of Time due to its surrealist atmosfere.

Keep it up!!

J-Nic

Zelda Guru
aside from the face color, this cel mod look fantastic! I'm really looking forward to its's completion, about as much as I was looking forward to E3!

sgrevolution

starting to look good, especially those fairies :)
MM is in good hands.

I had one question though.....about how many textures are in a zelda game?

J-Nic

Zelda Guru
I've got to say, that is definitely going to be a really good retexturing mod! lol I like how u made tingle look like he did in the windwaker :)

Last edited:

J-Nic

Zelda Guru
lol I just noticed the windwaker fairies. you did a great job creating them into the other fairies skin.

Torrean

Wow, simply amazing. When this is released, how will you get it fixed so when there is a blur (ie the mask spinning), it won't go black? Thanks for both of your hard work!

zeldafan970

hey guys, this is amazing stuff! I love what you have done so far and look forward to more!! I made some ocarina icons for the c-buttons a while ago in the minish cap/wind waker style that i got from hatrix and I think it would go great with this pack, so if you would like to use them go for it! ok, you probably won't but in case you do its ok with me.

EDIT: Also, will you be using any textures from your guy's last cel Majora's Mask pack? Or no?

Last edited: