What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta & djipi's Super Awsome Majora's Mask Project

M[u]ddy

Eh.. what about a working download? I only found the one Link to MegaUpload, which is dead.

I found one link to MegaUpload, which is not dead.:p
(It's on page 3)

@Djipi: I must say, that I'm very impressed by your Demo.
Presentation is very well done though there are some errors in the Tilesets.
Too sad I don't understand a word at all. :(

Last edited:

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Thanks Mddy if this is possible i will make a new thread here for the game . I will , maybe , translate it in english.

But if only i can do that here.
But it's an emulation forum so i think this will not be possible.

yafake

quoting MEGAUPLOAD - One-Click Webhosting

This file has expired due to inactivity.
This link will become active again when someone re-uploads the file.

Um... i'd call it DEAD.

@Djipi: I meant the MM Texture Pack, not the LLTP project (which is really cool as well :) With the download broken, the only downloadable preview left is the pretty unrelated Rachels MM Retexturing Pack and you big collection of screenshots that makes me sobber for just your current state of work. :drool:

(Well, the OOT Retexture Pack v0.20 could be retrieved from P2P network by known filename. But for your pack, I found absolutely no alternate download location.)

OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
After many months of taking a break from this project, and re-texturing in general, i would like to announce my intentions to resume work on this if Djipi is ready to work on it also.

I also have another project, which I would like to make a Community one (as retexturing is long tedious work) which i am now making a thread to propose. It will only work, and be completed, if everyone works together. (with some limits set of course)

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
i was making a break. but i'm here now and i really would like to continue the project.... Mdtauk , if you want to continue with me , please answer me and please continue all goron's people. I work on Rice plugin (not jabo yet because it's hard to translate all the files) .

I really want to finish this project too like Ocarina of time.

Mollymutt , please to see you man.

pilm

Djipi is back ! I can't tell you how much I found this project promising, and how I was decieved when it was discontinued.
Majora's Mask is really an awesome Zelda, I would be very happy to see this project completed.

Elratauru

Djipi is back ! I can't tell you how much I found this project promising, and how I was decieved when it was discontinued.
Majora's Mask is really an awesome Zelda, I would be very happy to see this project completed.

Me too...I'm a fan of the cell-shaded projecs.

Good work guys, you're really, really, really good. :)

Pedlya

Im loving the way this project is turning out. Id love to help you guys too. The present state of the MM cell shade is sub par. The menus havent been done yet, its only a few textures that have been changed. I hope you guys finish this and good luck.

Enzo Dragon

STFU, NAVI
In the same vein as Pedlya post, previous to this!:

Although the current release shows great promise (and, indeed, Dijipi's previous work on OoT), I noticed that some things that I myself was really looking forward too were not included in the present release!

For example, the HUD icons are not so artsy-cool, as they appear in many of the screen shots presented. The HUD that had been featured in screen shots previously really brought out a lot of the surrealistic tone that I saw the project moving in!

Is the old HUD scrapped? What about the sub-3D item icons (that looked fantastic, by the way)?

OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
In the same vein as Pedlya post, previous to this!:

Although the current release shows great promise (and, indeed, Dijipi's previous work on OoT), I noticed that some things that I myself was really looking forward too were not included in the present release!

For example, the HUD icons are not so artsy-cool, as they appear in many of the screen shots presented. The HUD that had been featured in screen shots previously really brought out a lot of the surrealistic tone that I saw the project moving in!

Is the old HUD scrapped? What about the sub-3D item icons (that looked fantastic, by the way)?

I am not entirely sure what your complaints are with the HUD. I am the one working on that and the characters.

I have attached a screen showing basically what the hud looks like so far, apart from the items not yet re-done. What looks different to before?

Last edited:

drag-5

Hello everyone :)
I made this Logo for majoras mask and I noticed you are doing the cel shaded look.
I ws wondering if you wanted to use the logo at all for your project?
I realise the text is no good... when I made it I couldn't be bothered finishing th text.. heh heh...
but If you already have text, I can use your text and paste it over the mask that I did.

View attachment 34882