What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta & djipi's Super Awsome Majora's Mask Project

Vinilipe

Brazillian EmuTalk Member
Maybe they're just bored of retexturing this game...
Let's wait... i don't really think is dead *Hope so*

OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
I am on a break from re-texturing for a few months, got other projects to work on.

Djipi is converting the existing tiles to Jabo's new plugin, and generally testing it out.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Well, i´m glad to hear some news. Take your time, and come back well rested. (PLEASE GOD!) Either way, it´s up to you and Djipi if you want to keep this up or not.

Last edited:

tailslol

some screenshots with the pack on the new jabo plugin in widescreen and with frame buffer effect enabled will be soo good XD

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
ok .
First don't Worry , Majora's Mask Cell Mod isn't Dead . I just have time now to work on . Plus i try to convert my work on Jabo plug and this take LONNNNNg time to do.

AND i work on a new project( not an emulated project) . So i don't have time to progress quickly.

But don't Worry guys . I will be back soon.

The_nameless

unnamed
Djipi said:
ok .
First don't Worry , Majora's Mask Cell Mod isn't Dead . I just have time now to work on . Plus i try to convert my work on Jabo plug and this take LONNNNNg time to do.

AND i work on a new project( not an emulated project) . So i don't have time to progress quickly.

But don't Worry guys . I will be back soon.

:party:

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Jabo's Plugin isn't out yet . You must wait. And for others , just show you what i work on for now .

jessman(reborn)

EmuTalk's Own L'istigatore
Djipi said:
Jabo's Plugin isn't out yet . You must wait. And for others , just show you what i work on for now .

Uh...what are these pics? And what is this game?! It looks like Four Sword Adventures! Tell me where I can get more info, PLEASE!