What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta & Community OoT Re-texturing in Twilight Princess Style

M

MattiFS

i dont need the tip, ill make it look better and the horns arent attached to the head, lol ill fix that.

the head and horns aren't supposed to attach
ordonshield.png

M

MattiFS

THELEGENDOFZELDA41B4A65F02_all-2.png

shield.png

Will they do? because I'm getting annoyed with the shield, and we should make a checklist so we know what people have and haven't done, also we should make a new thread JUST for finished packs and textures

UnaidedCoder

Your Better Half
A checklist would be nice, i'm not about to readthrough this entire thread to see what is and is not done, so if someone were to bring me up to speed on progress I would lend my services for a couple of items.

M

MattiFS

How about someone makes a new thread with the checklist on the first page?

Saisuke

I checked through the pages, and i found these.

Title Logo
Link's Tunic Icons
Navi
Hair
Some of the text
Eyes
Numerous Shields
Sheath
2 of the Boots
Textboxes
HUD (Parts)
Master and Biggoron Sword Icons
The Load Screen

But not all of it is uploaded, so....

M

MattiFS

Do we have a Kokiri Forest re-texture? If so can someone post it again or give a link?

Saisuke

My textures are working correctly! Rice told me to use a different combiner, and it worked! Yay! (The only problem is that I have to turn skip frame on, and it's skippy, lol)

Saisuke

I'm sorry, but I can't do any textures today, cuz I have to stay in the living room to watch my dogs, and my parents are gonna be home tommorow. And driscol, if you IMed me, sorry I haven't replied (living room)

M

MattiFS

Ok, back to business. We have the Kokiri forest re-texture pack, we have multiple shield textures (excluding the mirror shield, help would be appreciated) and as far as i can tell thats it, if I'm wrong please post a link to the download or quote the message.

M

MattiFS

The main problem is FINDING the textures, I think the logo thing should be the one from the replacement wooden shield

Saisuke

I was thinking about that, but there was no mirror shield in twilight princess, so why should we change it?