What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta & Community OoT Re-texturing in Twilight Princess Style

M

MattiFS

oh, and should I make the logo proffesional, or like a kid painted it? (Since kids DO paint em)
there are two wooden shields in TP,
the Original Ordon shield:
ordonshield.png

and the replacement shield:
woodenshield.png

and theirs also the question of the mirror shield, that will probably be the hardest to do cause of the reflection.

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
srry 4 2 posts, but in your grey sheild saisuke, what hair texture is that, its magnificent!

Saisuke

NO FRICKEN WAY! My textures messed up in 1964 as well!!!!!!!! OMG, if this keeps up, I'm gonna have to quit the project, cuz apparently this isn't happening to anyone else...

M

MattiFS

NO FRICKEN WAY! My textures messed up in 1964 as well!!!!!!!! OMG, if this keeps up, I'm gonna have to quit the project, cuz apparently this isn't happening to anyone else...
Have ya got the right plugins? if so are they set up right? on a side note, whats "Rice's Video Plugin Debug 6.1.1 beta 10"?

Saisuke

Have ya got the right plugins? if so are they set up right? on a side note, whats "Rice's Video Plugin Debug 6.1.1 beta 10"?
I have the same problem with all of the rice plugins, Mudlord's, rice's 6.1.1 beta 10, and all of that, I'll post some screens of the graphics errors I'm talking about

M

MattiFS

screen one could be a code, screen 2 is the chibi hulk lol, epona looks kinda cool and Nintendo's got high

Saisuke

screen one could be a code, screen 2 is the chibi hulk lol, epona looks kinda cool and Nintendo's got high
XD, I reinstalled the rom, but that didn't work, but I haven't redon the plugin stuff... (Could it be that I don't have an RSP plugin?)

Driscol

reinstall pj64, 1.6, disable all cheatcodes and i shall give you a rom, pm me with your email.

M

MattiFS

latest pack

Does anyone have the latest pack? or should i go though all the pages and gather everything?

Driscol

dont bother with faries, hair looks perfect btw, big file, upload takes about an hour, sorry right now 5%