What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta & Community OoT Re-texturing in Twilight Princess Style

OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Big re-texture projects like this, cannot be done by one person alone. However no-one has expressed a real interest in working on this so yea, this is pretty dead!

If some good texturers ever decide to approach this project again, PM me, and I can provide my title screen work etc to help.

Datadayne

I would really love to join. I just started retexturing this year. But I have a different style. Dont know if you like it. Anyway, im still bussy with mine.

guinnessmmm

Hello I am new to this ande joined just for this article. i love the legend of zelda for its gameplay and story-line and everything but i love twilight princess for its graphics so i think its a great idea. anyway i have a tablet pc so i took the liberty of trying to making the hylian shield and have started making the mirror shield. here are my pics.

Elratauru

I'm thinking of join some people to work on a "Only a group of people" OoT Twinlight princess... I will be pleased if someone REALLY have interest of create textures for the project...

We only need 3 people or 4 max... a community cant do a complete project... so we need to make a small team.

Later guys ^^...

Some pic 'bout my hylian shield... (From TP):

It need some changes...

87848113sr6.jpg

Dont look at another textures :p, they are from "Cel"da OOT xD

Last edited:

Datadayne

dont know if this may help or not but here is a mouth and some eyes

Yes that helps. But sadly I think this thread is dead, like mentioned. Although I will be using that for an upcomming project.

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
i am sorry i am the one who has to do this. i am going to get mdta to close the thread. unless people have textures that arent an eyesore, unlike mine, in 15 mins, i will make sure this thread gets closed.

Datadayne

i am sorry i am the one who has to do this. i am going to get mdta to close the thread. unless people have textures that arent an eyesore, unlike mine, in 15 mins, i will make sure this thread gets closed.

And why would you want to do that?

sick deal

While you're at it Driscol, why don't you get the mods to close the 9,000 other texture pack threads that never amounted to anything.

FakenME

This seem like a good idea , can't wait to see what turn out.:bouncy:

~Faken
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Some tell they're dead too.

Here's what I've done :

Evil Young Link! :saddam:
evillinkuh5.png

With Hylian Shield in hand!

Yeah I know the shield is messed up.

Notice the interface :)

I'm bored.

lol. He seem like the has no caffine for like a week, nice work.

Last edited:

zaczac

Very nice, do you have the twilight princess model dumps and textures? If not google them, there in .tga format and should be a matter of drag and drop. I think that you SHOULD DEFINATLY retexture Queen Ghoma with the Armaghoma boss from Twilight Princess. That would be super awsome. Nice HUD work too, did you offset all the originals so that they would be offplaced to one direction? Its a nice idea. I think it would be very good if you could get the gamecube HUD for TP and take up a mask for a object and overlay that with your NEW hud. If you know what i mean, it should look awsome. i think its also possible to dump TP to a HDD and browse through the iso, ive done it with windwaker. If you want a little Help, PM me. I dont mind, but ive got exams in the next few weeks so dont expect a fast reply. Thanks