What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta & Community OoT Re-texturing in Twilight Princess Style

-Link-

Well heres a butt-load of textures from Twilight Princess as I promised, though most of them are from Hyrule Field, Ordon, etc. I should be getting more soon! Have fun! :p

They are in .tga format if thats okay :p

http://www.igcentral.net/upload/Tp_Textures.zip

(Be sure to credit my friend Piers if you decide to use them ;P)

Last edited:

Im Bored

lol@censors
youd better be prepared for the moral army thats going to mount an assault on you for that...

But I thank you anyway, because theyll be good for reference material and style guides.

EDIT: I also really like just looking at different games textures from a professional standpoint so this is interesting to me as well.

Last edited:

ZiPPii

FreakAZoid
hi

could some-one make a pack of all the textures there are on this topic and upload them please with the right names ..

ty

Last edited:

tomatoshadow

could some-one make a pack of all the textures there are on this topic and upload them please with the right names ..

ty

I agree, it would be pretty useful that we can see what's on so far. I'd like to contribute but I don't know what as been done already.

And I love your shield MasonSpace by the way. I tought it looked weird on the picture but it's wonderful in game.

Masonspace

I just got a new job and I have been hard pressed to find some uninterrupted time to work on this. I'll see if I can scrounge up the small amount of finished textures on this thread and put a zip file on rapidshit or something. I'd say, go ahead and work on what you think needs being done cause not alot has been finished from what I've seen. And if you find a good way to crack links clothing, Id be intrigued to see it.

EDIT: From what I've seen, nothing is ready to be released yet, either the bugs are still being worked out, or the author's havent released anything but screens.

Last edited:

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
i have a wide variety of (unfortunately) blurry pictures taken from my wii. i will be able to do the pots, and if you go to the site www.zelda.com/tp whenever it loads, there will be part of the hearts, which will be great for mdta, who can use these.

OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Just to let you all know, I am no longer persuing this project, so decide amongst yourselves, someone to lead the project and work on it together...

DarknessTear

Well of course you aren't going to finish it. Most people get sick of it after a short time so it's like a rule to expect things to not get finished with a few exceptions.

DDRPIP

The One and Only
well, a project like this is well... kinda impossible, the textures are tiled differently and really you have to make them from scratch because ripping would be very hard im sure, but I'm not interested in cooperating with this project, it would be cool for people to actually pull it off....

Driscol

ive got something to say. your shields. in the game, its not realy shiny, and it realy is well plastic looking. your shields have to be more plastic!

Driscol

okay this post is dead if were going to make this work, WE ACTUALY NEED TEXTURES!! I am trying to do the pots, but i need to wait for photoshop...

Driscol

Okay, i have the pot textures, could someone load them ingame for me please?
th_pottop.png
th_POT.png

DDRPIP

The One and Only
well, i can't load them becuase im in school, but those textures are way to filtered... probbobly will not look the best, It's a start for a new texturerer... good try....