What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Mario kart 64 High res topic

Nin_10_Dough

Glad to see Rice has joined in on the fun :p I know a little bit ( my sig is a good example of my limits ) but not enough to make textures. I'd love to help but all I can do is drop suggestions. So here is one: That font is waaaaay off. I doubt there is a perfect match, but you can do better than that :bouncy: The "super mario bros" font is far from a perfect match, but it doesn't look too shabby either ;)

EDIT: that font doesn't have any numbers created for it, but it looks decent for "TIME"
see?
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A TEXTURE

Last edited:

_pm_

Pathetic Member
Thanks, although for some reason the game cuts the black borders a bit. Just guessing, but probably it doesn't like different levels of transparency and forces it to 0% or 100%. :huh:

RodimusDML

Ummm...what does this do again
rice, weatherton, if rice can send me the textures, i can find all of yoshi's, i really have nothing better to do :p

wichoxp

wichobot's 2nd. name
Mario Kart 64 Ads

Hey, how about this! (you can add it into your package if you want)
It tooks me some hours but the results are fine:

Last edited:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Mmh...
the ads doesn't fit in my opinion to the game, would be great to see, when someone would redo the japanese ads and replace the american/european with them...
would fit better...

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
I have to agree with MasterPhW about the ads it doesn't fit the game. This is Mario Kart 64 not Nascar. LOL

wichoxp

wichobot's 2nd. name
Mario Kart 64 Real Japanese Ads

OK...
Then try this! (I guess both look nice!)
I tooks me more time because I hadn't that game in JAP version.

Glenbo

Banned
im having some troubles with this game,the textures are not working for me...only on this game..i did have a problem with no mercy but its sorted now...also i can only seem to run this game using jabo's plug ins if i want it to run full screen..if i use rice's it just flashs real bad and glitches..any certain settings that are out of the usual for this game? and is there anyway of setting certain plug ins to certain games...so you dont have to change it everytime you play it?

wichoxp

wichobot's 2nd. name
Reinstall your Video Driver.

Glenbo said:
im having some troubles with this game...if i use rice's it just flashs real bad and glitches...
Try to reinstall your video driver. It works good for me when I had the same problem some time ago.

Last edited:

Glenbo

Banned
probaly my hacked catylist drivers im using...the omega 5.2 ones...theve made my half life 2 run at 30 fps..wheras before it was running at 90 lol,however ive got a massive boost on every other game by atleast 10fps and a higher 3d mark reading..so im at a fork in te road lol...ill probaly go back to catalyst 5.4

Razor Blade

I thought I'd make some logos for the title screen if you want them Weatherton. The real size is much bigger (1346x544 to be exact) So there should be no problems with quality ;) Here's the preview, so Weatherton (you're working on this right?) you can have them if you wish. Just pm me for the full version :)

I don't know why I'm having problems with this game, but i can't get the textures loaded. I tried with Rice v6.1.1beta10 and Rice v6.1.0 just to make sure. Nothing loaded.

Can somebody help me out?