What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

M³'s WWF No Mercy Project

OP
M Cubed

M Cubed

Your'e making this way more serious than it actually is.

And these are all of my mods on my hard drive.
Typhoon, Doink The clown, Razor Ramon, Diesel, Brutus The Barber Beefcake, Jushin Lyger, Tiger Mask, Mil Mascaras, Rick steiner, Scott Steiner, Hulk Hogan, The Rock, Brock Lesnar, The Hurricane, Shawn Michaels (2 versions), A.J. Styles, Batista, Bret Hart, Shelton Benjamin, Triple H (3 Versions), John Cena (2 Versions), Shane Douglas, tazz, Justin Credible, Rhyno, Rob Van Dam (2 Versions), Sting (3 Versions), Christian, Steven Richards, Goldberg, 123 Kid, Booker T, The Undertaker, Chris Benoit (AKI), Kane, JBL, Randy Orton, Steve Austin.

I don't care if you had interest, lost interest, or want to flame me over something so stupid.

The best thing for people like you, who want to see mods posted....
- Download Rom
- Download Emulator
- Download Plugins
- Make your own.

Tell me how easy it is to make a full wrestler mod. Then tell me how easy it is to post the download. Thanks

Last edited:

Glenbo

Banned
thats exactly my point...u cried when other ppl started posting....but you gotta remmember its your topic...for your mods...not mine or anyone elses..soooo
either post or dont...
no it aint serious...just frustrating...
like watching a series on tv that u really like....then being told they are not gonna broadcast anymore mid series
i believe in do or dont...no it aint serious...but this entire high res mod thread is here for hi res mods..not previews

Mr.53535

I see you got The Undertaker on your hard drive M cubed. can I see it? just to see it

oh and one more thing......

wwfnomercy4487ob.jpg

ECW!,ECW! on my CAW!,CAW!,CAW!

Mazza

Im going good with the dll plugin but when I open PJ64 with rice video it says it failied to load????? Thanks for your help :D

Im Bored

lol@censors
Yeah for probably about a week or two.

Anyway, CM, i really dont see your logic in any of this. Ive never spoke out about you before and I dont really want to degrade this board down to the level of NM forums, but I really feel I should ask a few questions as out of everyone in the community, its myself and Jamstubbs who have had to put up with this the longest.

I just dont see why you dont post what you have on your HD. If their made, whats the harm? As you say, it doesnt take long to zip a file up and post it. There are no side effects; you do a selfless act for people, make a few people satisfied, share your work, none of it goes to waste, and its not even your bandwidth being used. Your argument of 'oh anyone can do it' is flawed, and you should know it. Its not the case; you know full well your talented in this area, and people cant just gain talent overnight. Those people who can do mods, well, are doing them, and theyre posting them, regardless of whatever you say (youve been quite vocal against people.) The reason these people succeed is that they know the workings of the game and the texture application process to certain parts of the models: stuff like that only comes with experience. I also think that that excuse, that anyone can do them, is a thinly veiled excuse for you to get an ego boost, aiming for people to say that they cant, in turn, making you feel superior. If thats what you want, then ill go ahead myself and say i just flat out cant make custom texture mods for CAWs. Ive tried, but I suck. Ever also stop to think that people like your style?

At the end of the day, you just arent making any sense in any fashion of the word, and its a shame. I kind of liked your style.

Glenbo

Banned
yep me to..but his attitude sorta makes me think..a kid wit a magnifiying glass and a patio full of ants to torture...he knows that cos hes the best in this field..hes holding the cards,he does nothing but criticise..he offers no help or advice,check my sting post earlier in this thread....i mean we are all fans of your work..but you dont seem to post unless your in direct competition with someone. hence all mouth no action...all previews no mods..all attitude no constructive criticism,ive read pretty much all your forums,you post to brag..but when you do not share your creations..you are not backing up your gripes at other modders.
as for your web sites...dam man..you change your mind like my wife changes he hair
i signed up to your forum weeks ago...then u pull it down..if you offer services mate..you gotta think of others.
all i can say is...
BRING BACK DEATHFOX!
the guy was prolific,had some good stuff and would not only post all his work,but would take requests to.

Glenbo

Banned
cool ty fpd....just checked your batista...dam awsome mate..best ive seen so far...cannot wait for your rob van dam

Last edited:

Mazza

Thanks for your help, I have got the plugin to work, the only problem being when I launch no mercy the textures screw up and parts of the wrestlers are invisible

Glenbo

Banned
get a new graphics card...if the textures are screwing up....
or check you have created them properly...they dont just appear..u hae to create them

Mazza

create them...... I have put hi res edge textures in the folder and the face and upper body but the rest dosent change,

Glenbo

Banned
this was my mod from ages ago btw.....does anybody have the skills to make a good body?...we can all work together..we dont need cm.

WWFNoMercy-0.jpg

or i could cheat and use this

sting3.jpg

Last edited:
OP
M Cubed

M Cubed

I don't really understand how texture modding for No Mercy got to the way it is. Other games aren't like this.

:matrix:

Last edited: