What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

M³'s WWF No Mercy Project

OP
M Cubed

M Cubed

Don't worry.

There will be a lot of new stuff at SmackdownMall.com in the next couple of weeks.

The official Website opening was set for June 6th (this date was set in March), and it should reopen then.

Everything is being reworked into a Hi-Res/AKI hybrid style. Detail with Hi-Res, but still a little 'toonish' like AKI, and smooth to look 'next gen'.

Just be patient.

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
Hurricane is coming out pretty sweet and so is Rocky, now all we need is a code for a Hurri-Chokeslam and the Eye of the Hurricane.

WWEmasterking

mongo51983 said:
Hurricane is coming out pretty sweet and so is Rocky, now all we need is a code for a Hurri-Chokeslam and the Eye of the Hurricane.

Eye of the Hurricane
Replaces: Reverse DDT 02

Credit: Reenie43

D106B454 3890
D106B456 0017
8106B460 00A6
D106B454 3890
D106B456 0017
8106B462 2070
D106B454 3890
D106B456 0026
8106B460 00A6
D106B454 3890
D106B456 0026
8106B462 3C72
81327A9C 5200
81327A9E 003B

ryankind

Your early incarnation of the rock, when he was Rocky Miavia doesn't look quite as I remember him being. As I remember, the rock had kinda goofy pinapple/pincone looking hair, kinda like dreadlocks similar to road dog Jesse James. He also always had a big smile on his face. But it looks good anyways.

OP
M Cubed

M Cubed

Some aprons posted.
smackdownmall.com
Blanks Ones:
Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Black, Grey, White,
Wrestling Ones:
JCW Vol.2, TNA Impact, WWE RAW and Smackdown!

Also, some Ring mat variations
Light Grey (WWE)
Blue (Classic WWF)
Light Blue (Classic NWA)
Red (WWE/F Ceremony)
Dark Grey (WCW)
Green (NOAH)

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
Ryankind I think your thinking of when he first started at The Survivior Series and made his debut he had the pineapple hair, soon after his debut he changed into what he looks like in that mod by M3. Also play WWF Warzone it has a similar Rock to the one M3 is making or has made.

ryankind

yeah, he looked like the way M3 is making him during the Nation of Dominations days, I went to Unforgiven 98, but to me, he really didn't look much different then compared to how he looked in No Mercy. So, its not much of difference.