What's new

Interesting debate on existance of god, worth a read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josep

eyerun4phun
sytaylor said:

thats all very nice, but do you have any proof any of this is real? do you know what you are reading? eveything you are taught fits in, but isnt it a little far fetched? why should you believe it "because is written"? dont you ever question it? i dont understand how anyone can blindly accept this stuff:blush:

Don't you see how narrow minded you are? i don't mean to get offensive but DUDE, you acting like "where are the bones of Jesus Christ?" Go watch that damn temptation island or survior show, and then you get your hard proof and ANSWERS, what do most people look for? Not what lies in getting the answer but just WHat is the answer! go watch one of the those "real life" shows and you'll get your hard evidence, and SURE you can question it, its just in the manner that you question and interpret it. again i don't mean any of this to be personally offensive:D

RPGlover12

then how quran came
bible
and all other stuff
maybe torah and gosplem and quran are the only true one
but the others
are no good
then who brought down all those religion
who made the quran
how from 1422 or more years its still the same
nothin diff
how can u explain then when we (muslims) say
kall rasol allah sala allah aleh wa salam
this means
the prophet of all muhammed(may be peace and blessing upon him)allah god pray for him
was from 1422 and still right now are the same
how allah told us that the day is going to come if these stuff showed up
girls who make them selves look like girls
ex all guys are like that they have long hair wair earings gold rings and stuff like that
2nd palastene will be taken two times
it did once in the old days
and now
3rd how he told muhammed that the bible will be changed after many years
and it did
4th how the devil was created
was said in the quran how
there are many stuff i dont remember them now
but if i do
i will tell u guys
:)

hotshitu

Banned
Look what I just overheard in western phil 101 ...and on the 69th day she spake thusly: thou shalt not discuss religion, money or politics on this board lest it spark off a pointless debate and cause discord and anger among my people ;)

edit:
Forgot this one: on the nth she gave s11emu to man and spake unto him: Go hence and play Soul Calibur lest thou mightst have forgotten what true emulation is all about :s

yeah.

Last edited:

Josep

eyerun4phun
whatever hotshitu, RPGlover12, i'm believe im' too young to make that call, i don't think i've explored the world enough to understand what is "out there." I still need to live my life and come to an understanding of other religions to make that type of call. I know in alot of religions precieve that as a bad thing to be half-way, but i really don't know yet.

hotshitu, this is the Talk of the Town part of the forum, labled: Talk about anything in this forum. Hence the word ANYTHING!:)

Last edited:

RPGlover12

well there is no too young in religion
in islam u must pray when ur 10 years old
and read quran as much as u can
well some guys say whats the diff between islam and other religion
the diff
is that allah made the last religion is islam so that everybody will be
and islam is the only religion that god have
and he even said that in quran
"in deen end allah howa all islam"
and this meens
that the only religion that allah have is islam all other wont go to heaven unless a muslim told allah in heaven to make him a muslim and let him in heaven
so allah want us to worship him in the isalmic way
not christian or jewish way
cause they were changed
and made islam not changed
so that people will be in islam but they didn't
so i think allah is up there
and control the whole universe
controls everything

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
blizz said:
God is the creation of a world where life was hard, it was a necessary binding force to hold us together as a whole, to bring us past our evolutionary instincts. the human race has no need for a God as a binding force, it holds us back, limits and narrows our views. A religion is a doctrine to enforce order, and not necessarily a force for good

as far as I am concerned you have one life, and what you do with it is up to you, no second chances, no nothing, when you're dead that's it, you cease to be

totally agree

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
well if u r made to study something at the age of 10, u r gonna be closed minded, and subject to one belief system. if u r brought up with very little religion, it gives u reason to question religion more.

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
RPGlover12 said:
u dont get what i said
i didn't mean that there's no diff between religion
what are u guys talking about
of course there is a diff
then why god(allah) made 3 religion
jewish , christian , islam
the last one was islam
if u can read arabic
go read the quran
u'll find all the info that u got about how the world was created
whats the diff bet it and other religion
why is it better
why it wasn't changed
why everybody in isalm like to defend palastene
what happened to jesus excatly
what the true story of moses ( the prophet of jewish)
how earth was created
what happened at the old days
how islam started
why god (allah) prefered islam
why muslims know that there is only one god doesn't have any child or creator or son or anything else except him
etc.....

just read it
and if u dont know arabic try read it in english
its not the same as the arabic one but alot changed cause words have diff meaning
ok just try to

sorry, but this is crap. im jewish, and i can tell u that moses is not our prohpet. for jews, the mesiah is an unkown messenger of god, basically some sort of saviour. moses was just a memorable figure in history who help free jewish slaves from egypt. thats it. the TRUTH about jesus, everyone has different stories, some say the jews killed jesus as an anit-semetic excuse, despite considering that jesus was jewish. to be honest i dont care bout jesus, as theres plenty of evidence that suggests (NOT PROVES) that many of what the bible has stated is complete bullshit. for instance the idea that he was a messiah, when according to jewish law the messiah must hav origins linking back to king david (or something like that), but traces in his family tree show this not to be true; if jesus was another religion then that wouldnt be a problem, but he was jewish, and so thoses supposed prophets should hav the right links accordance to jewish law. (i kinda mumbled that, but theres basically some book which discovered this (a book nothing to do with judasim), and the author wrote a letter to the pope saying the anomalie in the bible, and the pope wrote back saying parts of jesus's origins were a myth or something like that - ill try and get the name of the book if u guys dont believe).

anyway enuff of that, i dont believe half of my religion anyway.

as i said, i dont mean to anger anyone with that, but my original belief still remains strong that u can lead a happy life wateva u chose to lead, just dont get brainwashed.

Josep

eyerun4phun
sk8bloke22 said:

just dont get brainwashed.

haha, sadly, for some religions thats how it works:) Plus, come on now sk8bloke22, you gotta respect other religions simply because it "is" not for what it has to offer or tell. I still have yet to figure out how old RPGlover12 is...

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
i hav no problem with islam. its just i doubt that the koran would say something that is simply not true. all though im no big believer in biblical history, there are certain facts understood amongst many religions, i.e that moses was not a prophet. These falsifications, and misinterpretations, can reshape views, which is another reason why religion as a whole can be dangerous. look how the judeo-christian world has made islam completely and utterly linked to terrorism. its bullshit, there is a huge element of conflicting cultures, but that also goes with the fact that a lot of the religious world exists in third-world poverty, whilst there are therse capatalist countries such as america and united kingdom, living in upmost wealth. the contrast is ridiculous. and if u look at the poverty in these nations, u can almost understand why a person can be easily led to believe something like the koran glorifies ramming a plane into a building with the purpose of killing considering the dreadful living conditions, when of course, islam, im sure (im no real expert in the religion) promotes the complete opposite. still going off topic here, back to why god DOESNT exist...hehe.

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
RPGlover, you should realise that because the koran says that there is a god, and the islam is the religion he wants, doesn't make it so. The only reason you are giving for there being a god is that if a book hasn't changed for 1422 years, then it must be true.

Martin

Administrator
There is a God, and it's called cable connection. I'm on a 100Mhz laptop with 24Mb of RAM (at my parents house over x-mas) with 56k. Can't even surf at full speed. It sucks. /me rips hair on chest. :D

RPGlover12

Josep said:

. I still have yet to figure out how old RPGlover12 is...
well am 13

and am a muslim
and sk8bloke22
the true jesus story
is
only about his death
and he wasn't jewish
he known there was a sent message before
he known that there is jewish but he wasn't jewish
he told the jewish that there is a new religion but they refused to at first
i will not continue the whole story
but i'll go for his death
he didn't die
there is another one who died
all religions tells that he died except islam
it told us that there is atreator told the one who wanted to kill him where his place
but jesus escaped
and they god made the treator look like jesus
so the ones that they wanted to kill jesus
thought it was him
and they killed the treator
and jesus went up to the sky (or heaven forgot excatly where he went)
and he'll come back to earth on the judgement day
where he'll kill anti criest
with the help of muhammed ebn abdullah ( its a long story wont say it unless someone wants to)
and they will kill him
thats the true story of jesus
its all written in the quran
just read it and u'll see
and even the speech of muhammed still the same
try and u'll see

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
What`s that, a new conspiracy? Jesus was jewish, and that`s the end of it, and he died jewish as well. That`s why the jews and the christians share the same Bible. Except of the last books in the christian bible, those that tell about jewish himself and his aprentices (can`t remember the right word).

Slougi

RPGlover12 said:

well am 13

and am a muslim
and sk8bloke22
the true jesus story
is
only about his death
and he wasn't jewish
he known there was a sent message before
he known that there is jewish but he wasn't jewish
he told the jewish that there is a new religion but they refused to at first
i will not continue the whole story
but i'll go for his death
he didn't die
there is another one who died
all religions tells that he died except islam
it told us that there is atreator told the one who wanted to kill him where his place
but jesus escaped
and they god made the treator look like jesus
so the ones that they wanted to kill jesus
thought it was him
and they killed the treator
and jesus went up to the sky (or heaven forgot excatly where he went)
and he'll come back to earth on the judgement day
where he'll kill anti criest
with the help of muhammed ebn abdullah ( its a long story wont say it unless someone wants to)
and they will kill him
thats the true story of jesus
its all written in the quran
just read it and u'll see
and even the speech of muhammed still the same
try and u'll see
That is what the Koran sais. But you cannot deny others their right to have their own views and you cannot impose it on them. The Koran sais that, I know I have studied it too. But I have also read the Bible and many other religious texts, and they make sense also. We will never find out if there is a "right"religion in our lifetime, not through debates anyway. Maybe not even after our life is over. I personally really don't know what to believe anymore. All those books make sensa, but they don't, if you know what I mean. ???

Josep said:

Don't you see how narrow minded you are? i don't mean to get offensive but DUDE, you acting like "where are the bones of Jesus Christ?" Go watch that damn temptation island or survior show, and then you get your hard proof and ANSWERS, what do most people look for? Not what lies in getting the answer but just WHat is the answer! go watch one of the those "real life" shows and you'll get your hard evidence, and SURE you can question it, its just in the manner that you question and interpret it. again i don't mean any of this to be personally offensive:D

yes but thats what im saying... theres no theory OR evidence that does not fit into the circle theory i have of "all powerful therefore it is", why MUST that be? i dont think im being narrow minded, why do people blindly accept this idea? why does there absolutley HAVE to be something all powerful... and most of all why does there HAVE to be a god as written?!:blush:

RPGlover12 said:
how can u explain then when we (muslims) say
kall rasol allah sala allah aleh wa salam
this means
the prophet of all muhammed(may be peace and blessing upon him)allah god pray for him
was from 1422 and still right now are the same
how allah told us that the day is going to come if these stuff showed up

yeah so someone told "you" that, why on earth should you believe it? because youre told allah/god told you, how to you know?! because some book tells you so!!!

ok ill start my own book "there could be any number of explanations"... THE END... there i wrote a book, now just imagine i said it thousands of years ago... believe me now?

Status
Not open for further replies.