What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

hi rez textures support and detail texturing!

Federelli

Beta Tester
The sun :) THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#0F67CF75#4#0_rgb

When i get back home i'll start on the grass and rocks and other organics, and i'll posts some shots as well, if Rice sends me the plug.
Enjoy :). Till later!

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Knowitman: of course it can:p

I don't mean to be rude but please don't use that new golden skulltula.. the original looks better.

knowitman

The reason I was asking is because earlier I thought I saw Rice say something about the plugin having to have all the games implemented into it. I probably just misread though.

Rice

Emulator Developer
Yes, it works for all games. We are working on Zelda OOT now because I like this game the most. It will be different projects to make new textures for different games.

gandalf

Member ready to help
okay, finished the alpha for the skultulla

and some others textures re-done :)

Last edited:

Federelli

Beta Tester
Also, isn't working on the original textures now allowed? I belive it to be copyright infringement. Anyway, my textures are all from scratch.

And yes, that golden skultulla needs lots and lots of more work

Federelli

Beta Tester
Rice i must be doing something wrong, but this isn't working...

I tried both the prerelease and the debugger, files are under d:\games\emulators\1964\099\plugins\hires_texture yet, they are not displayed when i go ingame. The textures in that folder have the same name as the ones in the pack you released...

I tried with all Zelda games, OOT U 1.0, OOT U 1.1, OOT U 1.2, OOT E 1.0, MQ E. None worked

Clues?

Edit: Stupid me, had to enable the feature in the plug...

Last edited:

Rice

Emulator Developer
I am sorry that I forgot to tell in the email. There are two new options under the "Texture Enhancement" tab. you need to enable a corresponding option to dump or to use external textures.