What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Gecko's Smash Bros Mayhem

OP
Gecko Lee

Gecko Lee

There are no updates, lately. You do not know how much I am pissed of by the way how textures are aligned on Kirby's Dreamland. I'm giving this one up as I am simply unable to get this one right.

I liked the idea of Kirby's Iceland, though. It would have fit with the interactions (blowing wind).

I'd still like to do Yoshi's Island and Mushroom Kingdoom as soon as I have a good idea for them.

Kirby's Iceland

What I liked the most:
I do like winter landscapes as well as icy themes in videogames.

Changes:
None, I think.

Oh well, I did not think I would be able to spend some more time, but finally there's another map completed. :cat:

For comparison:
dream%20land.JPG

Last edited:
OP
Gecko Lee

Gecko Lee

Updates:

- New menu
- Bob-Omb (sprites by havoc), Pokéball, all Pokémon (and one Pokéman), Bumper

Last edited:

shaoranmps

Manaurys M. suazo
the screens are cool when is gonna be for donwload this is the best pack i ever see for ssb i hope some one make the character textures on the vs screen and the icon it would great thanks to every one thats helping in this awesome pack and keep it going

Last edited:

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
just a thought but could you PLEASE fix the pipe coming out of nowhere, its a bit, SLIGHTLY annoying

OP
Gecko Lee

Gecko Lee

NOTHING NEW FROM ME! HERE'S SOMETHING I'D LIKE TO SHOW YOU:

Sharonamps has shown me that there are other forums also making textures for these games, mostly from the Spanish speaking Americas. There are great enhancements. For example:

supersmashbrosusnap0054fo1.jpg

by live_virusx
It's a pity that it uses a copyrighted picture. Other than that it looks really great!

SuperSmashBrosUsnap0001.jpg

Or this Earthbound version.
You'll also see some of my own textures. :king:

Other than that there a some videos on Youtube where you can see this texture pack.

Yeeksta, for example, created a nice video showing my textures as well as some of Datadyne. He is also giving proper credit (which is rare ^^).

Smash Bros 64 Hax. Finally Got this to work , Just Uploaded it cause its not on Youtube Yet.I Bassicaly Play around Hacked Stages,I Sux on Keyboard so no need to say that(Couldnt get my controller to work on this)

Everything runs perfectly only the Dk stage lags

How to do this:
-This can only be done with project64 1.7
witch is not released yet. but if you do some google you may find it.

-You will See Some Animation's Ignore Them.
There just Gif's I'm Testing.
This was Made by Gecko Lee.(we hope to see more soon)

And Link and Samus was by Datadayne.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8_uoHSoIVwo

Another video by masterbuenaonda1:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nB9-E1_vr-0

Here is another great texture pack from emudesc:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MX8mZ-Mk7e4

Another one with nice bg:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kb6CJnchhLI

Datadayne

Ah yes, this is from the group of people I tried helping over at emudesk before I decided to start my own pack. The language barrier was too hard for me to stay.

I really like what they did with the damage percent. And that pokemon stage looks amazing.

muffins

The Amazing Code Finder
hmm... not bad looks way more pwnege then the normal one the normal one has bad textures with this i know your gonna be huge :D! btw can u guys tell me how to get an image under ur name :D thanks :p...

Last edited:

muffins

The Amazing Code Finder
nice :p

that is pwnege textyre i like it more then muffins XP :drool: luv it X) keep up the good work dude!