What's new

GameCube emu loading Freeloader!

M

mainframe19

no! why alot of people use the same isp as i do where i live.

so you are saying that every one that uses the same isp as lightknight is lightknight!

that means everyone in my town is lightknight!!!

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Why does this person remind me of lightknight? The way he posts just makes me mad... Looking for PPC Open Source code to code a GC EMULATER?

BAN HIM NOW!

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
hrm nobody said anything about having the same ISP .. you know something we don't :D

*Keith goes to check ...

M

mainframe19

CpU MasteR said:
Why does this person remind me of lightknight? The way he posts just makes me mad... Looking for PPC Open Source code to code a GC EMULATER?

BAN HIM NOW!

i didn't say anything about codeing a gc emulatore!!

all i am saying that this guy here who has just some pong demo running on a game cube, just does not add up!

and than some one said the new of 3 gc emulatores!

and than i here something about a ppc emulator!

and theres so far reay no reason to ban me! i have broke no rules!
so Cpu MasteR get off my case!.

there is laws here in the usa about that kinda thing!!

M

mainframe19

not me i am in the usa.

and i am sure here you guys can read the rules here!
and the agreement you made when you sign up to be a member here!

so i don't have to put up with herasment!and people make false statements about me.

Remote

The only thing I can say is that when you are harrashed, you'll notice... :p Light up, will you...

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
indeed this has gone off topic, but before I yank it back on topic again....

not me i am in the usa

Well most of us are in Europe so your laws mean nothing ;)

Anyway back on topic people lets not have this guy ruin the thread.

evlcookie

dolwin was released yesterday. it doesnt do much, but plays a version of pong at a really slow speed.
doesnt seem as good as the emulator this topic is based off (from the screen shots ) , but maybe the dolwin release may cause the mysterious freeloader running cube emu to get released or more screenies to be released. one can only hope

Remote

It'll probaly take a while before we'll start seeing new screenshots, unless more demos arise, because the "easy" part of what's avalible is already emulated. And as always, when they have something good to show, they will...

evlcookie

yea u can download it , its the one that was kinda released a while ago just an updated version right now.
wont load any of the real iso's .dol files, opcode errors. i tried freeloader to see if it was anything like the mysterious one and it give the opcode error. oh well, its really just a pointless download hehe

SculleatR

Ninphin Author
Yeah I know a new version got Released yesterday + source code
but the pong included has changes. Most people think its a speedup
in the emu itself but thats cuz of the pong.

BTW: Yes it can't do much yet, but everything has a start... so
don't call it pointless...

evlcookie

i just ment that it wasnt really worth the download unless u wanted to see pong run at a slow fps.

also since it is pong, it could be questioned as to if it is even emulating anything of the gamecube, and not just some version of pong at a slow speed.
i will believe it is emulating SOMETHING of the gamecube, and i hope he keeps working on it.

M

mainframe19

any how will the emu be writen in hle or lle??

keep the good work lemmy!

SculleatR

Ninphin Author
evlcoockie: It emulates parts of the GC... be sure...

mainframe19: This is _NOT_ Lemmy's emu.
And the emulator is LLE.