Smiff

Emutalk Member
i cant make regular updates cos

1) im lazy
2) sites would keep reporting on it
3) im lazy
4) im scared of fucking something up
5) im lazy
6) i cant think of many good updates, what do you want? :)

jollyrancher

The RDB is fine... why would it need to be updated regularly? And if someone's not using a rom that's recognized, that's their problem... just get the good "[!]" rom unstead of these [u1], [t1], [b1], [f1] sketchy roms.

Iggy's Reckin' Balls freezes every time in easy street on tower 4 (it's the 4th race).This happens as I said every time in exactly the same place.

legendj

Player
i cant make regular updates cos

1) im lazy
2) sites would keep reporting on it
3) im lazy
4) im scared of fucking something up
5) im lazy
6) i cant think of many good updates, what do you want?

:blush: Well man, you are very lazy... you need help... with psychologist or psychiatrist... :DDDD ;)

crhylove

Banned
hey, add south park rally to an ini or rdb or whatever, cuz it worx great with jabo 1.2 though multiplayer flickers... :(

rhy

xSMOKEx

StarCraft 64 (U) (beta)
is shown as Bad ROM? (use goodn64 )
same with:
Automobil Lamborghini (U) [o3]

(i used allready good tools and)

well both games work (but they are shown as Unknown...)

starcraft has only a lil bug when u go to choose the race in menu the slide efect of the characters is a bit ugly but ingame works good...

and another question is?
Resident Evil 2 (U)
it says Uncertain hmmm i started it once it looks ahhm o.k?
but why is the Textcolor of the game in browser black?
i tought black means only unknow game
and this one has infos too like [video depth problem [rsp] sound bad ....

Vigilante 8 (U)
Vigilante 8 - 2nd Offense (U)

both are in brown color (Issues (plugin)
( [video] error(s);menus,sky

didnt get that game to run (ingame)
i can go in both games to menu but when i hit then A to start a map it doesnt do any...
is that what it is supposed to do?
(if yes hmm?`in version 1.4 of project64 both did work
ingame too but laggin like hell...)
and now they dont even run ingame?

crhylove

Banned
the [o1] is a hack, and a beta is an incomplete early release version... so those won't be included in the list, u should can em and find the right ones anyway. (u) with no additional info.

hexlord, did u actually PLAY pokemon puzzle league? i'd really like to see this game work in some emu, it's a very fun game. (yes i know we all hate pokemon), cuz i've gotten some gfx wrestling with daedelus rel2 (rice unofficial version), but the game is def unplayable.

and yes there's a south park rally, and despite the volumes of people here who hate it, i think it's totally fun. and it works with jabo 1.2 :)

peace.

Stezo2k

S-2K
tbag said:
Theres a South Park Rally?

yeah, its gotta be one of the worst games ever, it tried to copy mario kart and it did a really crap job, crap gameply, crap gfx etc... The only game that come close to Mario kart was the excellent Crash Team Racing for psone :)

Stez

crhylove

Banned
what about snowboard kids 2? i enjoy that more than mario kart, and it's gameplay is remarkably similar.... :)

rhy

Just in case someone cares,Ready 2 Rumble Boxing 2 freezes every time either after a fight or in the game over screen...
Smiff are you still alive?

kingjubba

Digital Designer
Not sure if this has already been addressed, but in 'Zelda:Ocarina of Time'
When your an Adult and you try to enter the weapons shop in kakariko village, i got a graphics error pop-up. It happens every time you enter the shop...
If you click 'OK' it sometimes doesn't matter and the shop loads fine, but others the error keeps popping up and the game halts...

Laughy

Zelda2

Although Zelda 2 works beautifully, the transitions between days has gotten more REALLY annoying. I know the FAQ says it goes black for a few seconds, but instead it goes black, the sound becomes choppy, the game CONTINUES TO PLAY (in other words you get killed behind the scenes) and the frame rate drops to maybe 25 fps. 30 seconds or so later, it shows "next day" text and everything is fine. This wouldn't be annoying if it happened once, but after a while you kind of get scared when it's about to change days (and you run to find a secret place to hide).

Also I have found it impossible to get F-ZeroX running. Complains about invalid opcode (running in interpreter mode = black screen + 10fps). I checked with GoodN64 says it's a fine rom.

Otherwise great job guys you guys rule! :) :pj64: :inlove: :pj64: :inlove: :pj64: :inlove: :inlove:

stormyandcol

Helium Wish are coming...
i'd have another look at that fzero rom cause it should work correctly with almost no glitches in pj1.5.

since u got a better pc (albiet only slightly) it should run even better, i got it running 60fps at 1280x1024x32 + 2x anisotropic filtering using jabos default plugins for pj1.5

check with the bad rom to good rom patching utility and see if theres a patch anyway, thats what i did and once fzero was patched it worked like a dream ;)

only got 2 roms that are playing up atm, hydro thunder and super smash bros, ssb needs patching cause its a known bad rom but there isn't 1 for it :(

Fritti

Re: Zelda 2, have to agree with Laughy here. The day transition is not really playable. Not a bashing remark, you guys do (did) a great job with pj64.

--Fritti

MrTrigger

Guardian of Time
tony hawk

in all 3 of the tony hawk's pro skater games, the world is far too dark to do anything, plus i get a problem where the game won't show any "e"s.