What's new

game-compatibility testing

Nintendo64_x

Jimbot said:
I can confirm that the grid is missing in Mario Golf (U), at least with my specs. There is another thing tho. It seems that when hitting and zooming up to the ball after hitting are only about 30 FPS. Can someone else try this and check for both things? It might just be my system...
Did you get the slowdown problem solved? I'm also having this problem if you know a solution please reply quickly.

Royer

Don't know if already posted, but i have graphic problems with Mission Impossible.
I am unable to choose a level at beginning because the display shows always the same picture and at that point it slows down to 30 FPS, when I play a level at full speed.
The sound is sometimes also bad.

punkblader

Punkster
I don't know if anyone else has this problem but in Lego Racer while in the game menu's when I push down it goes up but pushing up works just fine, it is really annoying going through the menu's backwards.

punkblader

Punkster
also i am having trouble with Blast Corpse, the N64 logo spins way to fast and as soon as you can see that fire truck thing on the intro it pops up with the message "Unhandled R4300i OP code at: 8024C 850 Break Stoping Emulation!" and i can't find away around it. is there something wrong with my settings cause GoodN64 and it said the rom was fine.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Have you ever considered that you have set up your Input plugin wrong? Like putting the up button on the down key. Also blast corps is known for not working properly.

Make use of the "Edit Button" instead of double posting.

punkblader

Punkster
yeah, i made sure my input was correct, it works fine on every other game too. Is there anyway to make Blast Corpse work? cause i have tried downloading it from at least 5 websites but none of them seem to work for me.

Ireng

I dunno if anyone has posted this before, but there are serious problems regarding he Night Vision in Jet Force Gemini.

LReyome27

Proud Nintendo FANBOY
Rom Notes for Monster Truck Madness 64:

Spoiler:
Use Glide64 at default settings if you are having trouble with rain or snow related slowdown with Jabos aka:

Use Glide64 to fix slowdown in rain, snow, and dark.

Edit: Today my plugin decided to reset and I forgot how I fixed it so it ran smoothly in snow

Last edited:

spoondiddly

The Robotech:Crystal Dreams game requires forcing 8MB mode in order to play multiplayer or customize tail/cockpit designs features.

although glitchy, multiplayer is actually functional up to 4 players.
rules:set proper number of players in menu
disconnect any controllers not beng used for that multi

eisinghower

what about the world is not enough? you cannot see you weapon on most angles and when you talk to people it goes all scratchy with the sound. can that be fixed with a plugin? i have tried a few but no difference.help me

el77

When I want to play the michael owens 2000 and to the mia hamm a mistake appears of:
Access violation in graphics plugin
And on the general screen of project64 video plugin appears needs - video unsurported
I hope that they could help me

CooLa

SSj4 Warrior
Hmmm, Zelda OoT u guys say that game cannot be completed, because of out of mapped space, found a trick that WORKS.

Before u kill ganon,save.

Then settings look like this

Cpu Core Style: Recomplier
Self Mod Code Check Memory and Cache
Default mem Size 8 mb
Adv Block Linking On

Larger Compiler Buffer: Checked
Use TLB Checked

And play in window.

That is one solution. And second is to ask me for my redump, which works just fine!
But file size iz 73 mbs.

Dogo

Paper Mario

I have a trouble with Paper Mario. When the scene where Peach sends a little star to find Mario ends, I got an error message.

This is the error message:

Please help me!!!!! I don't know what to do!!!!!!!! I'm a boy that needs to play Paper Mario!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Change the self modifying code method for the particular game. Reffer to the PJ64 manual if you don't know how to do it.