What's new

feedback for v1.5 final release

sk8bloke22

roll for life
yeh man, i guessed jabo was still working on the plugin cos there was no official word that he quit in the first place. excellent news we actually see a release. havnt downloaded the new release yet, ive been pretty busy, hopefully get to hav a look l8er. congrats on the release.

DarkKnight38

The original
Yeah, it seems like the core is pretty solid. The majority of the problems i've seen were plugin related. And i like that gamefaq. That's just the feature pj64 needed!:)
ps. this board really needs a thumbs up smilie ;)

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Re: Re: well great work pj64 team and all who helped them out with geting tooie running!!

CpU MasteR said:
cold1 said:
just have one ? why didn't you put the source code out to with it???

i am just dieing to now what keep tooie from running! other than the copy protection.and how did you get past it??????

thanks alot!!:pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :thumbsup: ;) ;)

He sounds awfully familar...

* CpU MasteR Thinks of lightknight... :!!!:

I could be wrong... :cry:

grand master

Emualtion Pimp
WOW!!

:pj64: :inlove:

This release is ze best (duh).
I love the interface it seems a lot cleaner
and stable ( always was for me thou).
Got to thank you guys a lot for your unselfish hard work.
I haven't tried it fully yet ( got mid semster tests) but as soon as i finish i will give up sleep for PJ64.
YOU GUYS ROCK!!!:colgate:

God damn Jabo graphics plugin is 99.9% perfect he must have implemented everything in ze book!!!
What is the compbat rate now anyways 98%?!!

Last edited:

nudetothis

;W ;W ;W ;W

I guess we don't have that smilie. It's the bowing down in gratitude smilie. 1.5 is the shiznit, amd I'm naming my next child Zilmar Jabo Tooie Witten Smiff, Johnson, Jr.

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Well I was just floored at the quality in this release.

Even though I have a pretty decent system Perfect Dark has always had choppy sound. Never mattered which plugins I tried for sound and/or video.

Now it's crystal clear and pumping out 60FPS steady.

My hats off to the PJ team!

Curious question, I noted that the Jabo D3D6 was updated and not D3D7. Any particular reason? Was the 6 plugin more advanced then 7?

Anyway great stuff! :pj64:

Trotterwatch

I always suspected that Jabo was still working on his plugin - Smiff dropped a pretty big hint when he posted some screenshots of Tarzan working a lot better than it had previously.

Off to have a quick check of the new PJ64 before I go to work, hats off to all concerned with this - you sneaky lot of sods, lol

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
holy fu**ing shit! this new version damn rocks!
and i didnt know it even existed till an hour ago.

seems to me like there's even more bug fixes in this ver. then there was with v1.4. :thumbsup:

WildSOfT

emu-holic
Wooooow

I can't believe PJ 1.5 final is out!
Didn't expect to see it that quick :)

Can't wait to get home from work and try it out!

Congrats to all the people involved in developing PJ64!

bositman

Yeah id like to congratulate all the people behind this great release even if its the final of PJ64 its so plain good that i guess almost anyone is satisfied! :)

jelbo

Nintendo emulation fanatic!
Absolutely fantastic surprise!

Guys, this is awesome. I hereby want to thank all the people who created this fantastic free emulator. It's one of the best presents I've got! Thank you!

:pj64: :colgate: :inlove:

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
*wooooohh*!!
The new P64 :D
Finally!
/me is happy like hell :D
Thank you guys for your hard work and your "product" to share with us!!! :inlove:

grand master

Emualtion Pimp
The audio is fantasic to say the least!! It's fast accurate and has surround sound as well!!
I have got to hand it to the crew they couln't have pulled it off any better. By keeping quiet they allowed themselves to take their time, with no fuss or people on their backs. I can honestly see very little wrong with this release!! All the "little" things that plagued n64 emulation have been solved. I really cant think of many things left ( maybe star wars games but they are pretty much played to death anyway ).
Big thanks to all the crew and Azimer for his encription.
(Damn should have saw it coming.. first Smiff kept emphaising how on earth Jabo knew tooie ran on his plugin. I started thinking that their was something going on by Smiffs reply when i did post about combining Rice's opcodes but that faded when i was continued to be made fun off. Doh!
(ohh and i am still trying to study! )