What's new

feedback for v1.5 final release

DarkKnight38

The original
wow!

this is the mystical version that can play banjo tooie, right? god, you guys are awesome. I'll give you a big hug if i ever see you on the streets!! BTW, what is everyone going to do now that this is the last version?

cold1

zelda master!
well great work pj64 team and all who helped them out with geting tooie running!!

just have one ? why didn't you put the source code out to with it???

i am just dieing to now what keep tooie from running! other than the copy protection.and how did you get past it??????

thanks alot!!:pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :thumbsup: ;) ;)

tooie

tooie uses an encryption method for the code .. it has a key and needs the corresponding decryption key .. there is some forumla to work that out .. instead I worked out all the values that is used in the game with useing a real banjoo tooie cart .. that is in a file you can look at all the codes .. pif2.dat

tooie

actually I hope it is all .. since I have not finished the game yet I do not know .. but I was fairly close and everything seemed fine

ra5555

N64 Newbie
This is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I switched to 1964 a while ago and now that PJ 1.5 is out I have just switched back to PJ again.

It really is great.. even Yoshi's story and BajorTooie work!

I thought Jabo and Zilmar decided to quit, have they came back and decided to work on the pulgins and the core of the emulator again? cause I noticed that the plugin versions have been updated too, are those updates done by Jabo?

I also noticed that this verison of PJ is very stable... so far I haven't recieved a crash yet. In comparision I get crashes Very often with 1964.

Anyway.... the speed of the emulator have almost increased dramatically (for me) and I am very happy for it :D

Once again, This is the Best!

:pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :linux:

Last edited:

DarkKnight38

The original
I don't mean to criticize, but i don't really see the point in being exclusive to one emulator. I use whatever runs the game best. I got a strong feeling though that i'm going to be using pj64 alot more though ;)

Allnatural

Let me also say how happy I am to see the latest PJ. Very impressive. A hearty thumbs-up to all involved.:thumbsup:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Re: well great work pj64 team and all who helped them out with geting tooie running!!

cold1 said:
just have one ? why didn't you put the source code out to with it???

i am just dieing to now what keep tooie from running! other than the copy protection.and how did you get past it??????

thanks alot!!:pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :thumbsup: ;) ;)

He sounds awfully familar...

/me Thinks of lightknight... :!!!:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
me thinks of lightknight and n64warrior. lol, i even pmed him about that and he responded with the same old lack of punctuation and an obvious lack of knowledge whatsoever. lol :D tooie this, tooie that, blah fackin blah! :plain2:

Last edited:

Hitman

Well, some of you know i've been after an emu for Tooie for eons now... Its finally a reality. To all those that have worked on PJ64, massive thanks. I can now die a happy man !!
Suppose i better actually try this new version then...:pj64:
Byeeeee.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
cooliscool said:
me thinks of lightknight and n64warrior. lol, i even pmed him about that and he responded with the same old lack of punctuation and an obvious lack of knowledge whatsoever. lol :D

/me Calls up Martin

BTW, The New PJ64 Is Great :)

Nice Work witten, Jabo & Emu64 Cheats Staff & anyone else involved :happy:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
CpU MasteR said:
cooliscool said:
me thinks of lightknight and n64warrior. lol, i even pmed him about that and he responded with the same old lack of punctuation and an obvious lack of knowledge whatsoever. lol :D

* CpU MasteR Calls up Martin

BTW, The New PJ64 Is Great :)

Nice Work witten, Jabo & Emu64 Cheats Staff & anyone else involved :happy:

try jabo's latest dx6 with your i810, im certain you'll see improvements, heh eheh :) :)

Allnatural

Wow, so many little issues have been addressed. Field of view in Extreme G 2, 1st level crash in Glover, weapon sprites in Doom, grey square in Winback, etc. This is quality stuff.:inlove:

Ok, there is one teensy-weensy little problem. The browser won't start maximized; it always opens in a window. Just a tiny little niggle. Don't hate me.:innocent:

:pj64: :inlove:

Rice

Emulator Developer
a..ha, Jabo is working on his plugin, a lot of issues have been fixed. I guess everyone uses to have problems with the Unofficial Daedalus plugin will be very very happy with Jabo's new one.

Jabo, thanks very much for you not leaving the emu community.