What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Federelli's Retexture Pack for Zelda OOT and MQ

Zeytok

I made the white heart :p it's transparent, better to see how it is in game

btw, i've see than the "black" heart have a small problem (solved now) that why it's in the pack :whistling

Glenbo

Banned
hi,remmember i was saying about my game crashing in a certain area of the deku tree...just before the boss...well i gave my save game to a few people to try out...and it does the same on everybodys..i tried it with and without cheats,uninstalling,reinstalling...getting back to that point..so i think it must be a pj64 1.6 issue...as it didnt do it with 1.5...ive redownloaded rice beta 10,tried all other plugins,updated my ati drivers to cat 5.5 and tried the omega equivelent (that actually gives my 40fps less on counter strike source fps stress test)...so im a bit lost,has anybody had this issue..or have you all just used cheats to skip past certain levels? im at my wits end with it.

KMan

The Wu Tang Master
Hmm... I'll see about making a sky to see how it works out. I tried mapping them out, but had issues with ones that were of a different pallete. :S

Gladiac0190

Zeytok said:
both oot logo finished :icecream:

I have include red logo because i have made some little fix to make good with master quest logo and better ratio compression...
Just perfect... those shadow-effects on the shield... great!

The Dave

I have a question here:

Some of the textures are bitmaps with indexed colors. Now can you modify what colors it has indexed? I believe I saved it right in photoshop, but in the game this texture I did came out currupted.

I then saved it using the same color index that the original had, and it came out fine. The only problem is the grass doesn't match the new hi-res grass color:

ragnor

Scarecrow- you should put up some of your other textures... the stuff you were working on earlier was awesome. Did you abandon it?

Zeytok

The Dave said:
I have a question here:

Some of the textures are bitmaps with indexed colors. Now can you modify what colors it has indexed?
It's probably better to use the "ci_by_png" format, you can use all colors you need but you need find all differents color used on this texture in game and make all...

that's just one possibility... ;)

g00beRz

Peej
When I renamed the files to work with Master Quest, the logo looks messed up and right after it shows the messed up logo, 1964 shuts down. Has this happened to anyone else?

g00beRz

Peej
Ok, well, I did all that and it still looks the same.. slightly different but it's still not working. I don't really understand why not.

The only thing different is now 1964 doesn't shutdown immediately.

edit: Now it just shuts down randomly.

Last edited:

Zeytok

can you use goodn64 to make sure that you have correctly apply ("f1_to_e.ips" and/or "f2_to_e.ips")
place goodn64 in the same folder than the rom, open command line and enter :
goodn64 rename

if goodn64 rename to "Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time - Master Quest (E) [!]", you correctly applied the patch

after that, it's better to remove the "RomCache.dat" file in 1964 folder...

if the crash is present, test without hires to make sure...

ps: i use 1964+riceVideo+SchiboAudio+nrage with the good dump, and i never have a crash problem (only when i test the azimer's audio wip) ...

The Dave

I've been working on some things in Kakariko Village, many textures to find and do, and some new ones in these shots are going to be tweaked/aren't complete.

Amon_Knives

Film Student
Hey, Dave, u think u could PM me the dump for the stairs. I have made a great texture for it, i just need the dump. Then i can send it back to u and then u can add it to ur stuff. Good work man, definately an improvement to the original.

Kiggles

I would say the entrance location (red arrow) isn't propperly aligned, but I am assuming that is the fairy fountain, if memory serves correctly. Man, I was really hoping for a cookie. :(