What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Federelli's Retexture Pack for Zelda OOT and MQ

Toasty

Sony battery
Those are great, Kerber2k. I'm really glad to see someone working on the enemies (I like the shield too). This isn't criticism by any means (it's more of curiosity) but I was wondering if on the Stalfos it was possible to give the bones a rougher, cracked look (see below). If some of the bone isn't textured (just colored) then it's probably not possible, but I thought maybe a bit of an 'aged' feel might make them look more menacing. Like I said, probably not possible, but if it is, it's a thought. In any case great work!

Kerber2k

Not possiable for Stalfos, and for that matter most bad guys to change their appearance that dramatically. It uses little 64X64 pixel skins in certain spots for detail...that is not nearly enough rooom to do what you expect.

TS_Death_Angel

Kerber2k said:
Not possiable for Stalfos, and for that matter most bad guys to change their appearance that dramatically. It uses little 64X64 pixel skins in certain spots for detail...that is not nearly enough rooom to do what you expect.
That can expand to 256x256 though, can't it?

Toasty

Sony battery
Kerber2k said:
Yeah, I thought something like that might get in the way. Thanks anyway.

KMan

The Wu Tang Master
Just a little help to get Kakariko Village and Kokiri Forest done.

kakariko01.jpg

Last edited:

jarethke

Hi KMan! I'm a recent "hi res" convert and this is an extremely exciting time where lots of talented people are working on amazing stuff. Kudos to you, Djipi, Federelli, AmonKnives and the rest who are working hard. Keep up the good work and DON'T stop releasing! :)

As for your recent textures, I love them but I do have a few comments on the Kokiri Forest release. Between your textures and the one released earlier in the thread, I'm going to have to stick with the first release. Two reasons:
1) The first pack is more thorough and therefore more consistant.
2) And the textures appear a bit white/pale where they meet the with the ground (?), not to mention they are perhaps a bit too brown for my tastes and repetitive (that's just a fact).

Now, I'm not saying your work is bad. I think your releases are spectacular and you should keep it up. I just hope you can use this information to make even better stuff in the future!

Kerber2k

Personally K-Man, and ive always felt this way...but your stuff has always been simply amazing keep it up. I know its hard to find time with personal life\work, but your making alot of Zelda fans happy (esp now that Zelda: TP wont be released untill Nov.) I think as far as everyones expectations of you go screw em' do things one at a time K-man. I would hate to see you get overworked and leave. Encore!:bouncy:

Last edited:

Sindto

K-Man: Havn't Djipi already finished "the side trim walls" in Kokiri Forest?

Djipi:
31126-federellis-retexture-pack-zelda-oot-mq-legend-zelda-32.jpg

K-Man:
31449-federellis-retexture-pack-zelda-oot-mq-legend-zelda-3.jpg

Sorry, if this isn't correct. I might have misunderstood something :D

Kadaj7

I have the correct plugin,I've copied it into the right folder but ingame only menu is retextured,rest is the same ;/

I have the (U) (1.2) version of game

Last edited: