Federelli

Beta Tester
i don't get it, whenever i click on gameshark codes nothing happens, never has
What do i need

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
Did that even before i posted the other post, nothing changed, still nothing happens
I put both files in the nemu64.exe directory

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
Yeah i realised that after i made that post on the 17th
I was talking about my .ini when i asked for help ;)

thanks anyway Trotter

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
Re-updated once again :)

I could really use a post-it, therefore i wouldn't have to bump this constantly...

Emu&Co

Fuggin Retro Fan
It's no copy protection. When using Rices newest plugin I managed it to move the camera and even pics are shot, but you'll get only 210 pkts for every PIC.

winfy

Can you tell us the Plugin-Settings, please!

Are you sure that you tested the first level and no cheat was activated?

The 210 Points are the same problem like Glide64, but the controller problem is still there!

I also tested RiceVideo 5.6.0 on Geforce without such a progress.

cu winfy

Emu&Co

Fuggin Retro Fan
It worked with the first Version of Rices Plugin with differeced Options for Frame Buffer and Render to Texture ONLY. I used Basic & Write Back on both. But with the new Plugin it hangs on my Radeon all in Wonder 9600.

winfy

I know, i also used RiceVideo 5.4.3 and it works with Basic-Framebuffer, but you can't move the controller in the first level without my cheat, because it's no videoplugin issue. ;)

cu winfy

Deathbliss

I just wanted to say thanks for this, and to ask you what the new.ini file was for?

Keep up the good work!
- Deathbliss

Tjt1012

Banned
I feel dumb askin this but i have downloaded you .ini folder and have extracted it to nemu08 ... now what do i do with it :( Nemu is the only emulator that i have found that lets me use ALL of the buttons on my keyboard but all the games i want to play dont work at all Gauntlet Zelda etc .... how do i use this file and what other files might i be able to extract to helpo my nemu?