What's new

Dolphin (SVN) discussion thread

lightningfire

Yeah the graphics in RE: Remake and Zero are due to something else, either a bug ir a missing feature.

Resident evil 1 is fine apart from the few screens with background animations and then characters disappear .

Resident evil 0 is the one with major problems in graphics. The development team has to be notified about this.

diablow

As of R981 OGL plugin works almost perfect on ATI cards. No more messed up textures in SSBM, and in some cases I get more FPS with OGL plugin. Neat!

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
I don´t have a ATI card myself, but that is indeed excellent news. Even though i have Nvidia, doesn´t mean i feel the ATI users should be left out. I did have ATI myself at one point.

DjPong

Don't gained any boost from the latest revision (990) fps even decreased..

No, try playing it on a 486 machine!

The videocard I use is a Ati Radeon X1950.

Xtreme2damax

Sorry guys but I can not upload any new revisions for the next 24 hours. My satellite internet connection has been throttled for no apparent reason down to sub dial up speeds for the next 24 hours.

Apparently phantom/mysterious downloads occurred that cause me to exceed my daily threshold. This service is such a joke and a ripoff it isn't even funny... :angry:

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Oh yeah? How about this...Everytime you get a small virus that does basically nothing (And isn´t even a virus) your connection gets closed by your provider, and you have to pay, if my calculations are correct, 76,99 to open it back up again. EVERY TIME (First one is free...). Never again...It is tehsux.

Xzero

I like this release. Metroid Prime 2 works great - hud and weapon show up, targetting works. The only things that don't work are some sound issues when loading save states, small graphic glitch in the first cutscene, slightly low FPS and scanning doesn't work. Shouldn't be long now until I can play it perfectly! :D

M@d-F!ghter

newest revision 1048 is said to have the black ground in SSBM fixed, but i tried and its still the same... does any1 know why?

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
newest revision 1048 is said to have the black ground in SSBM fixed, but i tried and its still the same... does any1 know why?
That´s really strange, because it works just fine for me now. It´s only for OGL, in case you don´t know...You didn´t overwrite older revisions? I would suggest to extract the files to a new folder. It SHOULD work, and if it doesn´t, i swear to god...The mistake has to be on your end.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Is it possible that the DX plugin has the same type of error that OGL had? If so, could it be fixed in a similar fashion? I´m just thinking out loud here...

And also, my memory may be off here, but i think SSBM worked without blackness in one of the REALLY old versions. (Somewhere between 2003-2005.)