What's new

Dolphin Mario Kart Double Dash screenshots!

CLSugarman

All I can say is WOW! This reminds me of the good old days of UltraHLE. <--- HLE bitch! I was expecting the GCN to be emulated this far on an Apple first because the PowerPC architecture is more similar to the Gecko structure than x86. Amazing work to see this running on win32. Again: WOW!

SculleatR

Ninphin Author
Emulating a PPC on a X86 is not really any difference than emulating
another architecture on X86, the experience is needed. And, the
Gekko *is* PPC architecture.

DesktopMan

That's like saying that a porsche can be a ferrarri if it manages same speed or something.

No, it's directx :p (It was originally opengl though)

medical_guy

Storage device

I have a gamecube and some games, i know that the storage device on my gamecube and the games is something totally diffrent and customized for the GC, how could i transfer my games and make them run on my pc if I get the dolphin emulator sooner or later??

Great progress guys, but i can go RIGHT NOW and play ZELDA WIND WAKER!!! :naughty:

JX030389

I bet this guys Korean... Koreans are smart...If you work that fast you gotta be smart...I bet hes Korean...

DesktopMan

I love the last reply :p

There is no sound from dsp stuff, since the gamecube dsp is still unknown territory for everyone. Raw sound support is there (as used in homebrew demos) but isn't really used in real games much.

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Thanks for the heads up, 2fast4u. Salam_azad's post has been removed for inappropriate content.

ErotcusPrime

If this emulator develops more, could this mean Apple hardware could be emulated on PCs?

Apple PowerPC hardware that is, not 68K, obviously. I'm talking PowerMacs.