What's new

Dolphin Final 1.03 BETA Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacklord

Banned
Hiya! First i wanted to say that i like the work you've done with the emulator(even though i only saw the interface) and that after i switch from n64 to gamecube emulation you'll be seeing me a lot but till then keep up the good work.

Blacklord

Banned
well i documented myself and frankly it's the same thing i said to the PJ64 team: as long as we expext the CPU to emulate a core we won't be getting any farther than 10fps unless u wait till super computers will be at an affordable price.I DO NOT MEAN ANY OFFENSE TO THE DOLPHIN TEAM. Wrong sticky Rockmangames. Please read the sticky titles before posting.

Last edited:

Sinfrid

Good work Dolphin Team!!!

Yeahhhhh!!!! Good Work guys!!! :party:
The Mario Kart: Double Slash works Great!!! :drool:

dibujo16fd.jpg

See ya!!!

egervari

Too bad no work is going to be done on this. Fire emblem actually was working for a bit on 1.02, but it crashes with this new release. The game wasn't playable - cutscenes were white and black, I got about 4-5 fps, and the 3d was messed up, but I could totally see that it was possible to emulate this stuff! So cool! I mean, it just needs tweaks and fine tuning and stuff. The base stuff looks like it is there. I attacked boyd a few times even though I couldn't see anything but the weapons swinging (the rest was black except for the health bars). Still cool!

Hot Shot

I'm trying to run Soul Calibur 2, and it keeps giving me the error: "Unknown filetype" what do I do to end this problem?

sonicadvance

Sonic Has Advanced
Very Nice work.I was playing Sonic Heros at 7-8FPS.
Hope you don't quit having fun while developing Dolphin.

funny & silly suggestion :p
Hire a slave monkey to optimize the code :p
j/k

spotanjo3

That is not wise to tell them that you hope they dont quit having fun while developing dolphin..I suggest you remove that before they pissed off. :)

Alastair

Rockmangames said:
That is not wise to tell them that you hope they dont quit having fun while developing dolphin..I suggest you remove that before they pissed off. :)

And cancel all work on an emulator - permanently - because of one comment? :unsure:
Don't think so... I would hope their interest in this project would be a little stronger than one able to be swayed by some dude on a forum ahaha.

But great work ^.^
I hadn't tried GC emulation till tonight. I tried Monkey Ball which was going great until I got a Dropout before the game started hehe.
I'll try some other games..

ChaosCode

Alastair said:
And cancel all work on an emulator - permanently - because of one comment? :unsure:
Don't think so... I would hope their interest in this project would be a little stronger than one able to be swayed by some dude on a forum ahaha.

But great work ^.^
I hadn't tried GC emulation till tonight. I tried Monkey Ball which was going great until I got a Dropout before the game started hehe.
I'll try some other games..

Well I can tell you that the way the public acts is a determining factor if I go to f1res and say hey this beta rocks lets release it. Thats what I did for the last one and I dont think I am for the current release cuase alot of people are being stupid. If not for knux and I the last beta would have never gotten released. After seeing so much complaning about speed and people general retarded comments. I will def not vote to release the new beta until he goes final. So you might say one persons comment doesnt count for working on the emulator, and ur right they will work on it but if its released is really based on how you guys are acting and if f1res feels its ready to be released. If f1res comes to me and goes, "think we should release this beta" that he has many times Id currently say no.

darklight_steve

u know this is my 1st post since joining like months ago been reading through posts and posts of b..... crap..All the team asks is 2 report usefull bugs 2 guid them in their programing not 10,0000 posts about how such and such is slow or blocky.most ppl dont even bother 2 read the compat list.in truth id love to c this great project get finshed but they dont need 2 they hav proven they have skills like most projects are about.so a brill job done so far and best luck to to the team :alien2:

There is one reason people are asking for a full speed GC emulator: most people outside US (especially in Latin America) can't afford to buy a Gamecube game, and mind you the price of a GC game in Argentina is 70 dollars compared to 30 dollars in US, people will obviously ask for an emulator. So, why don't we complain to Nintendo? I mean, Fires is obvioulsly too lazy to improve speed, the Dolwin coder is in the army, and Whinecube has zero progress. There is no way to release a working GC emulator soon.

ChaosCode

Alex The Great said:
There is one reason people are asking for a full speed GC emulator: most people outside US (especially in Latin America) can't afford to buy a Gamecube game, and mind you the price of a GC game in Argentina is 70 dollars compared to 30 dollars in US, people will obviously ask for an emulator. So, why don't we complain to Nintendo? I mean, Fires is obvioulsly too lazy to improve speed, the Dolwin coder is in the army, and Whinecube has zero progress. There is no way to release a working GC emulator soon.

you sir are a dumb ass. No one is lazy, they have lives. these lives dont include writing emulators so you can steal games and play them on your p166. Take that comment and keep it to yourself or better yet. DO BETTER. I sware.

WhiteX

Alex The Great said:

Your post is very useless, i am Brazilian and here GC games are even more expensive, if you can´t afford the games, get a modded Console.
If you need to play GC games, well, go code an emulator yourself, it is really stupid to demand smth from ppl who are not getting paid to do it.
I do not have a GC and a full working emulator will be a blessing but do you see good ol`X demanding fullspeed, no, Why? Because they have something better to do and no obligation to us whatsoever.
Don´t be a jackass Alex, be helpful, go help some ppl around the forum and quit being such a lame ass.
Oh! And yes you should complain to Nintendo better than emulator coders, if the Big N build a factory in Brazil or in Argentina games will get cheaper and we could afford them instead of looking out for Warez.

darklight_steve

its posts like that which puts the team off i bet of improving this emu.they hav worked their backsides off just 2 get to this stage and what do they get,80% of the public trying to use this 2 save cash which im sure is not a reason y they made this emu in da 1st place.many ppl belive in their minds when they get this emu that its fully working and will play all their games at great speeds.the team do hav better things 2 do then work on this and i wouldnt blame them if they dont make anouther release so mate i say 2 u is pull out ur wallet and fork som cash out bec gc emu is far from being finshed.

Draky

Myriam's Lover
Will test it cause I'd like to test snes emu for GC
snes emu on a GC emu
let's have stupid fun ;)

anyway thanks again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.