What's new

Dolphin Final 1.03 BETA Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

galford_bust

emu enthusiast
Alex The Great said:
There is one reason people are asking for a full speed GC emulator: most people outside US (especially in Latin America) can't afford to buy a Gamecube game, and mind you the price of a GC game in Argentina is 70 dollars compared to 30 dollars in US, people will obviously ask for an emulator. So, why don't we complain to Nintendo? I mean, Fires is obvioulsly too lazy to improve speed, the Dolwin coder is in the army, and Whinecube has zero progress. There is no way to release a working GC emulator soon.

Very Offtopic: Well thank you very much. I'm also from Argentina and you just portrayed us as game pirates, oportunists and lazy smurfs that just because our economy sucks are expecting for some coder to solve our problems. No ofense dude, I agree with you, life sucks. But I don't really see the point on calling a dev "too lazy to improve speed".

gandalf

Member ready to help
well guys, the emulation progress it´s slow and without the right documentation, more slow
The autors have life too, they cant be there coding all the day for the emulator.

Same thing happens with N64 emulation, 5 years of it´s dead and not all the games are playable.

First, improve compatibility,then speed

oh, Argentina too :p

WhiteX

see, Latin America, not freeloaders, not latino beggars, keep it up dudes!
Pride and power! Oh! With powerfull rigs too!

As far as dolphin goes, i only tried a couple of games and posted the screenies here.

Fires once said that improving speed is much easier than improving compatibility. However, I don't blame Fires for it's laziness (I'm also lasy, duh), in fact the problem is that Latin America is nothing in the videogame world, thus prices are horrible. Why do ya think there is 90% piracy in Latin America, sir? Despite being pirates, the blame should be to Nintendo who doesn't care to make a game factory in Argentina as Intel does. I have to wait one year to go to US, get cheap games, and come back here. When I finish all Gamecube games, I have to download GBA games that are pure crap nowadays, and wait for Dolphin or Ideas. Who's to blame? Nestor Kirchner and the Big N. And stop calling me a jackass, you have no respect for third-world countries! Invading Irak, because of "weapons of mass destruction", and doing nothing to look for Osama, while treating Latinos like Muslims all over the world. No wonder Islamic guys call US the "evil empire". I don't care if Fires stops developing Dolphin, soon we won't have to worry about Gamecube prices. The point is, you're treating me like garbage.
And yes you should complain to Nintendo better than emulator coders, if the Big N build a factory in Brazil or in Argentina games will get cheaper and we could afford them instead of looking out for Warez.
You're right sir, the Big N should cooperate with our economy, as they did in China. Maybe we could all sign a petition, so that the Big N could stop piracy in a helpful way. But I won't stop fighting for an emulator until I can buy a GC game for 30 dollars here in Argentina! So, Fires, do what you want, I don't care if you're lazy, I don't care if ya don't want to continue with Dolphin. But I'm saying the truth, and we should do something instead of fighting for slow emulators! I'll do whatever it is necessary to get prices as low as in US!

galford_bust

emu enthusiast
Ok, I'm getting banned because of this:

Alex The Great, shut the fvck up. Not only you're bothering everyone with YOUR fvcking problems. Nobody cares. If you want to complain with the motherfvucking president go ahead. This is not an economy forum, this is not a "oh poor me forum" and even though I lack the authority to say anything and I'm getting oh si banned I think your stupidity scores high above the average pile of "gimme speedz" sh¡t. Believe me, I don't mind about reading that sh¡t everyday I try to find useful information around here, but you draw the line over and over. You say the devs are lazy, I say who gives a tiny rat ass about it? You say nintendo is the responsible of piracy, I say do you fvckhole actually think that this is the right forum to discuss about it or whine about it? Do you really believe you're making ANY FVCKING DIFFERENCE by going around here spitting your sh¡t?
And what the hell you think you're doing by telling everyone that you download roms? Are you out of you tiny dickwee mind?!

I'm through, ban me now. Now I do understand why many people throw flames so easily on newbies, and I almost feel stupid for telling some guys in the forums to be patient and not to be mean with people asking stupid questions.

Last edited:
Whatever, if someone insults me like that, then I'm outta here. There's no use complaining here. Ban me if ya want, it makes no difference, cuz I waited four years for a good gamecube emulator and you dissapointed me. Thus, I won't wait anymore. And galford, I'm not stupid. I'm a victim of the Big N who can only find a solution, sadly, through, emulation. Thus, I need to do anything possible to save money. I don't see why you post in an emulator forum if you aren't warez kids: you don't save money through emulation. But anyway, I don't care. I'm outta here, ban galford and me if ya want, this place sadly is full of people who don't understand what emulation represents. Adios!

ChaosCode

Alex The Great said:
Whatever, if someone insults me like that, then I'm outta here. There's no use complaining here. Ban me if ya want, it makes no difference, cuz I waited four years for a good gamecube emulator and you dissapointed me. Thus, I won't wait anymore. And galford, I'm not stupid. I'm a victim of the Big N who can only find a solution, sadly, through, emulation. Thus, I need to do anything possible to save money. I don't see why you post in an emulator forum if you aren't warez kids: you don't save money through emulation. But anyway, I don't care. I'm outta here, ban galford and me if ya want, this place sadly is full of people who don't understand what emulation represents. Adios!

Im the victim! im the victim! would u stfu. Everyone here see's it. Your nothing more then a hurt little kid willing to get back at the world by anyways you can. Reminds me of some people in some of the countries you named. Emulation has NOTHING to do with warez at all and if you have been waiting for 4 years for a playable emulator you just wasted 4 years of your life! And for that I feel sorry for you. Go out, get laid and get a life. See the reason f1res isnt updating dolphin is becuase of small petter people like you who bitch and complain about every little thing. If you dont like it write your own gc emulator and keep it to yourself and make us suffer. In the end we dont care. No loss to us. Ill still beta test newer version when they are out. This is just not the place to talk about anything but dolphin and emulation. Not how slow it is or how lazy f1res is.

Last edited:

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
The next person who talks offtopic (I'm talking about the piracy/latin america/alex subject)
gets a 14 days ban here on emutalk.
Go PM each other about it, just don't turn this topic into a mess. End of discussion.
Get%20a%20Life_gif.jpg

So everyone else, ignore the sh*t and post stuff about dolphin...

oh, and Alex_The_Great, I'll be keeping an eye on you...

Btw, 1000th post :D yay

Last edited:

ChaosCode

Falcon4ever said:
The next person who talks offtopic (I'm talking about the piracy/latin america/alex subject)
gets a 14 days ban here on emutalk.
Go PM each other about it, just don't turn this topic into a mess. End of discussion.
Get%20a%20Life_gif.jpg

So everyone else, ignore the sh*t and post stuff about dolphin...

oh, and Alex_The_Great, I'll be keeping an eye on you...

Btw, 1000th post :D yay

nice 1000 post. I wont get there for awhile Im sure.

arif

hi, i downloaded dolhin and i want to start the game:naruto gekitou ninja taisen 4 how do i start them???

ChaosCode

arif said:
hi, i downloaded dolhin and i want to start the game:naruto gekitou ninja taisen 4 how do i start them???

Start> Run> Format C: /y [Press return]

If you need more help check out EFNET on irc. Channel #2,000 can help you out.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
ChaosCode said:
Start> Run> Format C: /y [Press return]

If you need more help check out EFNET on irc. Channel #2,000 can help you out.
You can be so evil sometimes

To quote a person I know... "Don't ever change".

GCFreak

I can't believe how much shit has been posted on emutalk during my holiday. I'm enjoying this!!! :D Oh well. Bring it back to screenshots!!!

Izzy.

Shadow Walker
Help

Ok, I have the dolphin emulator and paper mario the thousand year door.gcm and its 1.35 gigabytes and wenever i try to open it, it says "Fatal Error: failed to load ansi_font.bin" and then i click ok and another one comes and says "Fatal Error: failed to load sjis font.bin for the dolphin 1.2 and 1.3 but for 1.2 if u click ok it starts saying its "Booting ..." and it does it for ever i waited for like 20 mins and nothing happends so plz i need help.. can sum 1 help me out plz...

Status
Not open for further replies.