What's new

Dolphin Final 1.03 BETA Release Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathRain99

For the sake of people's computers dying, I'm not uploading them onto EmuTalk. Imageshack is being a pain in the ass too now, so I'm uploading it in a zip... Sorry, but the screens are beautiful and it's worth downloading :)

I took 57 screenshots, I have a fetish of hitting the Print Screen key. :matrix:

Okay, I'll explain:
-The screens in the "GameIntro" folder are from the cinematic that shows when the game is booted up.
-The screens in the "NewGameIntro" folder are from the cinematic that roles when you begin a new game.
-The shots from ingame are from ... ingame ... Sonic is red, and it runs slow but it appears to run...perfect... I didn't see any glitches.

Now, what's confusing is that some guy (and thank-you Mr. Guy) uploaded a video of him playing it, but it ended as soon as you start going down the pipe-thing at the begining... I assumed that it crashed there, and when I first played Shadow, it DID crash there for me. Strangely enough, when I took these shots, it got past that part and actually allowed me to play the game.

System Specs So you get a speed idea:
-256 MB DDR SD RAM
-NVidia Geforce FX 5200 128MB GFX Card
-Pentium 4 Processor

Finally, the link -
http://rapidshare.de/files/13073005/ShadowHedgehog_Screens.zip.html

emwearz

Animal Crossing [NTSC] (GAFE_2D8C)

Dynarec - Enabled

While playing the FPS went up and down quite a bit most of the game runs at around 6-8 FPS
while walking around and talking. Other times (Like when inside houses) the game runs at roughly 25fps. The game appears
to be fully playable with just speed issues.

Last edited:

emwearz

The Legend Of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure[NTSC] (G4SE_B1EB)

Dynarec - Enabled

Most of my testing was done watching the intro, at the end of the intro i did go ingame and I was able to walk around, the only problem I had was that my controller would'nt allow me to walk up (A problem I am having with Dolphin). The game ran at around 3-6 FPS during the ingame stuff, 20-30 FPS During the intro, and 30 FPS+ in the menus.

View attachment 31410
View attachment 31411
View attachment 31412
View attachment 31413
View attachment 31414

PS If someone could tell me how to use thumbnails for images I uploaded to the forums I would be grateful.

Last edited:

emwearz

I understand how to do thumbnails like that (look at my Animal Crossing post like 3 up) but some people below there posts it says 'Attached Thumbnails'. I want to know how to do that.

Blacklord

Banned
I liked the vids some user was posting. Why doesen't he post vids anymore? Couse vids are better than pics couse u also see how fast or slow the game works.

Redjack

Banned
very good screens !:matrix:

But me, I have a problem with Dolphin and Mario Kart Double Dash !
I get in emulation a blue screen.

emwearz

IKARUGA (GIKE_E4CF)

IN-GAME

Ran at 10-14 FPS ingame, while the menus were perfect at 30+ FPS, The intro's /outro's to the levels
ran at around 3-10 FPS. I did'nt see any graphical errors other then when destorying a
enemy they cast a black square around then> If the speed was a bit better
it would run perfect, but this is still highly playable.

I will just post one screenshot (From the first levels intro)
View attachment 31524

raiven

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

21.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

26.jpg

24.jpg

The game crash after the last pic.
She dont wanted to be see in-game, I think.
:party:

You need to hack the internet, then turn into president of the universe, and make a law that says "ROMS ARE LEGAL". Otherwise, we won't tell ya ANYTHING.

spotanjo3

uaeslayer,

BYE BYE! You are going to ban. Stupid, read the rules. NO Isos/Roms are allowed here! GEEZ!

P.S. Oh yeah, that is not polite of you to ask "Where the hell i can download Game CUBE Games for Dolphin?" That is not nice to ask. Oh brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.