What's new

Dolphin Final 1.03 BETA Release Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCFreak

One shot of SSBM I wanted to show in Sound Test - That's right, I got to listen to the whole song of the Intro with some button pressing! It played beautifully!

_PeloMan_

First.. congratulation for the amazing work :bouncy: .. I try Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen and Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4, looks really good both. They show me between 7 and 12 FPS in a regular play

the testing machine was:
Sempron64 2800+@4200+ (2550mhz)
Kingston KVR 3200 512MB
Ati Radeon 9550 128Mb (antialising@4X/Anisotropic@8X )
WinXP PRo SP2

.. 'Saludos' from Chili :cheers:

_PeloMan_

cry baby, you have to know that sempron 64 are made with 90nn technlology like venice athlon64 its for that reason they don't have overheating problems like old 130nn semprons, 33°C/92°F IDLE and 42°C/108°F Full Load @2500mhz isn't dangerous, in fact, some overclockers have his semprons at 2800mhz with water cooling .. 2500mhz is nothing

some people likes spend (throw to the garbage) a lot of money on cpus, vga, etc, etc.. others, buy cheap things to :pacman: the expensive ones and spend money on important things.. its a choice

-------------
let see:
@Kratos777
get a Nforce3 250gb, Nforce4 4X or KT880PRO motherboard (they support 'AGP/PCI Lock' to avoid stability problems over 240mhz FSB) or try set Hypertransport multiply at 3X

@Lemonaeasy
Isn't a cutting edge technology, but in sempron's world is new and makes a difference :p.. anyway P4 'Pres-hot' 90nm desktop chips consume up to 115W, AMD Sempron64 'Palermo' 90nm consume up to 62W, that makes a huge overheating difference and technological too

questions? diferences? .. send me a Private Messag.

Last edited:

CountChocula0

Count Chocula!
Same problem as flocke28 with Battalion Wars.

Mine didn't go grey or anything like his, it just froze when you gained control of your character on the first level(Meaning the after-cinimatic, pre-level intro was played as well).

Then there's...

(PSO Ep. I&II)

(Soul Calibur II)

Last edited:

rodn

Wow.. how can you??

yes but... wow... how can you play Zelda with 1.5 fps?.. wow...
you must be very very patient to get those pics... congratulations...

There's some way to get.. more speed?

CountChocula0

Count Chocula!
I don't think a better processor alone will do the job well.

I hope the Dolphin team will come up with some more efficient emulation techniques.

Kratos777

_PeloMan_ said:
cry baby, you have to know that sempron 64 are made with 90nn technlology like venice athlon64 its for that reason they don't have overheating problems like old 130nn semprons, 33°C/92°F IDLE and 42°C/108°F Full Load @2500mhz isn't dangerous, in fact, some overclockers have his semprons at 2800mhz with water cooling .. 2500mhz is nothing

some people likes spend (throw to the garbage) a lot of money on cpus, vga, etc, etc.. others, buy cheap things to :pacman: the expensive ones and spend money on important things.. its a choice

You've gotta be kidding me! I had the exact same proccesor as you and my PSU blew up on 2.0ghz :( How the hell did you get it so high!?

lemoneasy

_PeloMan_ said:

Yup, that 90nn technology is so high tech and cutting edge, thats why its used in old p4 prescotts ;).

spotanjo3

Please! It is not discussion about technology or something.

It is for release shots only, thank you. We want to see more of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.