What's new

Dolphin Final 1.03 BETA Release Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

spotanjo3

I had dial up before and I had a great deal of patience. I do not mind, really. But I have cable now so my patient had been paid off, heh.

LinkTheHero

Princeofpersia
dude ever heard off the edit button and im not going near that gamexp thing in les someone give's me the ok thats its safe. just got this pc and i don't want viruses and stuff

Stadsport

Got Starfox Assault running. Lots of shots, it runs pretty good. I can't wait to see FPS increases in later builds of Dolphin. In screenshot #2, it hit 38fps.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Keep up the good work, developers :D!

Last edited:

Stadsport

More Starfox Assault. I hope I'm not breaking a rule or anything with this many shots :X
Most of these are from the second level, the last two or three are the intro to the third, which I haven't played through on Dolphin yet. The second level runs pretty slow, but isn't as bad when in the Land Master.
19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

Ninjaro

beautiful emulator many thanks programers ECTOR and FIRES and beta tester :party: :santa: it is possible that the emu never works well but thanks for trying, sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

spotanjo3

They are still working on it. For fps, maybe it wont changed for a few years so keep patient. It is very talent and awesome emu. I am sure they are working on increase the compability games, I think.

Stadsport

Last few for Starfox Assault. This is one of the longest missions, topped only by the final Aparoid mission, so I don't think I'll play through it on Dolphin. Especially since it involves hopping into an Arwing and shooting up enemies outside, and it slows down to 1fps when you face the main base from the Arwing.

It should be noted, however, that in a clear area in space on this level, the emulator runs at ~14fps, but the gameplay is extremely smooth and fast.
31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

llama122

Super Smash Bros. Melee (USA)

hey, just want to say first off.. how do i get these colors to look normal! like on the start screen, its all black and white where a bunch of colors should be, same with the menu :(
Anyways here are my screens at .5-1 fps
Part 1 of 2

spotanjo3

why not test it ? Most games will runs fine on dolphin but speed is terrible at the moment. Wait for few more years or so.

GCFreak

Stadsport said:
Got Starfox Assault running. Lots of shots, it runs pretty good. I can't wait to see FPS increases in later builds of Dolphin. In screenshot #2, it hit 38fps.

Keep up the good work, developers :D!

Nice shots, by the way are you using Windows Vista Beta with that?

Ferramenta

liger301 said:
can anybody tell me if baiten kaitos runs fine on dolphin before i download it thx
Search for "Baten Kaitos" in this thread. Somebody posted pretty amazing screens of it while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.