What's new

Dolphin Beta Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

Vile324 said:
Aparently, they did, to a certain extent. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle didn't even work properly before ( Excluding menus.. ) and had a speed of around 12 for me. Now it goes from 5 to 7, and that's a fair improvement considering it works now.

it still runs around 12 with the recompiler CPU but it is full of bug, the bug you get on the Teaser (on both interpreter and recompiler) are still occuring with the recompiler on the beta (but less), but it's fixed o nthe interpreter. That's the problem of the slow down.

Gladiac0190

Hmmm, does FzeroGX show something more than the Boot-Up Screen already? Since the Teaser-Release was able to show this your beta-version maybe comes even further...
glad

//edit: ouch, seems that Knuckles does not own the ISO of FzeroGX from what i saw in the normal Screenshot-thread... :breaking_into_tears:

Last edited:

einstein123

The photos are GOOD, I just can't wait!!!

But... I could run Final fantasy CC at TEASER and reach the menu too...
Does it reaches in game???? :huh:

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

Too bad it doesn't, but as I said in the shots thread, you don't have to wipe the garbages of the game to get it work.

Stalkid64

Citizen(sixty)four
Very nice work...

It's really great to see this kind of progress, and much kudos to everyone on the Dolphin team for their hard work and for sharing this progress with us. Good to see compatibility going up.

einstein123

Knuckles said:
Too bad it doesn't, but as I said in the shots thread, you don't have to wipe the garbages of the game to get it work.

Yes this is good... but i like to wipe garbage bytes :p :p

ector

Emulator Developer
not really, i don't think the NTFS compression will do much about the garbage, the empty space that remains after garbage removal is probably much better for the compressor. Anyhow with NTFS compression there is no need for the shrinker anymore, it was probably a bad idea.. it's gone in the next version (no release date yet ;P )

jareg

Just A Guy
ector said:
not really, i don't think the NTFS compression will do much about the garbage, the empty space that remains after garbage removal is probably much better for the compressor. Anyhow with NTFS compression there is no need for the shrinker anymore, it was probably a bad idea.. it's gone in the next version (no release date yet ;P )

Thats good to know ector :)

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
ector said:

Indeed, it was a bad idea. But, you learn from you're mistakes, eh?

No date? Bah, just, try to keep us updated. Screenshots are nice once in a while. :p

ector

Emulator Developer
..and if you're really desperate and don't want to format to NTFS, even when we have removed the shrinker and made a new release, you can still use the old dolphin teaser shrinker. Dolphin still reads shrinked gcms don't worry..

ANd I wanted to ask if its not to hard in the next release in the PAD config jast wright what butns are each butens.X(keyboard)=A (camecube pad).
cuz I am really confused and I dont Know whayt is y and what is b

Nick_kidid0

Member since 2001
Controls are configurable.

btw, in the beta, is there still the need to enable/disable the onscreen statistics of the GPU to fix transperancies? (Knuckles' method ;))

Can't wait till next version of Dolphin!
Keep r0cking :)

Waan2k

Emutalk Lover :)
great shot guys ;)

I bought a Game Cube last week cause of seeing these shots and previos ones :)

It's a great machine I don't see why it's not selling like hot cakes.

I purchased Pokemon Colosseum and Resident Evil Remake, unreal games I'm really enjoying them :)

I also Hired Zelda Wind waker, I played it for like 1 hour and thought wow this game is like Oricana of Time but Better :)

I ordered the Limited Edition so I can't wait :)

btw I know this is a little off topic but I just had to post it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.