Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

For those looking @ the fps (more the VI/sec), here are my system specs:
AMD Athlon XP 3000+ (2.17GHz) 512K
2X 256MB DDR 333 (PC2700) in Dual Channel
A7N8X-E deluxe motherboard (nforce2 ultra)
Leadtek GeForceFX 5700 128MB DDR (Winfast 360THD)

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
......Luigi's Mansion freezes? Crap! I wanted to be able to play it next version.... Wait, it probably has a certain style of Graphics that isn't implemented to Dolphin yet, doesn't it? :(

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
These shot look like crap!

Just kidding, I love to see progress of these great emu, that's because we only see some pics and there are a lot weeks between we know a new progress! That's the greatest thing they can do with me!

(BTW: WANNA see MORE!
Again: just kidding)

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

the latest beta got a bit more stable CPU in interpreter mode) so I ran Sonic Adventure 2 in Interpreter, 1/2 slow. But I can go way more far (btw, on the Teaser, both interpreter and recompiler are full of bug) here are some shots :)

More to come, didn't finished to play yet :p

Last edited:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Knuckles said:
the latest beta got a bit stable CPU in interpreter) so I ran Sonic Adventure 2 in Interpreter, 1/2 slow. But I can't way more far (btw, on the Teaser, both interpreter and recompiler are full of bug) here are some shots :)

More to come, didn't finished to play yet :p
Hey! And you have a GeForce!!! You can see something, it isn't like in Chankast, where Geforce user have to spin around without seeing Sonic!
If you have time, you can make some more Pics, k? :p

Kiantsu

cool knux! are really cool shots... if u could show the fps would be ... the most. It's playable? u said u didn't have finished to play...

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

The game goes from 5fps to 7fps sometime, of course it's interpreter so that why it's slow I can't show it since I'm using the Full screen program to play in full screen, Also, I saw that in each cutscenes ,all characters are black, so I can't show u Shadow and Rouge(from Sonic & Knuckles cutscenes) so far, I've got up to Knuckles :happy: and played a bit, I'm a little bored now, so here are another 10 shots. I will maybe play tonight or tommorow on the dark side, I'll post more shots of course ;)

Enjoy!

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Vundu said:
Those graphics look nearly spot-on, lets hope they can speed things up. Cheers for the shots.

Aparently, they did, to a certain extent. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle didn't even work properly before ( Excluding menus.. ) and had a speed of around 12 for me. Now it goes from 5 to 7, and that's a fair improvement considering it works now.

Status
Not open for further replies.